When you try to draw..

You got that image in your head, you get that little blueprint going....your hand starts to move...AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING..
HAND....WHY YOU NO RESPOND!!!
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When this happens to me, I try coloring a previous drawing and coming back. I eventually get tired of coloring stuff that I'll be itching to sketch.
Also thumbnails in sketchbook help ALOT. It's a shame I'm too lazy to do that most of the time though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Always sketch it out first that way you get a feel for what you're trying to draw.
....same thing...
You need to be feeling it or it just won't come out. Music helps.
........my brain says nu
Then look to HALT

Hungry
Angry
Lonely
Tired

rest your brain and come back to it later.
Start with shapes. Shapes...shapes....SHAAAAAAAPES!!!!!
I know that feel :iconfeelplz:
Same it just feels..
Yeah I get that a lot. That's why I'm foruming here.
In this case, the subject thinks his drawing through too much.
Or, this subject doesent know much about drawing that to
Think, but don't overthink.
Emm... like always.
Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?
:iconbitchpleaseplz:

Anyway on a serious note..just keep drawing the image if it bothers you, even if you spend like 10-15 minutes on it per try, you'll eventually see and learn your mistakes or weakness.
Well. Either try again, or pick it up later. :shrug: It's not that difficult. 
But you know, it frustrates 
I believe it's the belief of not being able to that keep people away from drawing. I believe everyone can improve if they put down the time to^^
I had this extremely cool idea  and my hand was like "NOT TODAY" and I was like >:V "I wanted to draw that you fuck"
iKiska has the perfect drawing for this.. 

Do you still have the evil hands drawing saved iKiska? :XD: 
To be honest, I wish there was a version of Photoshop or SAI that allowed it to connect to your brain or mind, letting it bypass the stupid concepts of hands.

seriously though, I have awesome ideas, but my hands are of Michael J fox in an earthquake.
I WISH MY BROTHER...
I personally think it's your belief and doubts that hold you back from drawing. I experience it all the time and it can leave me in frustrated moods for hours. One trick that helps me is act like no one but yourself is going to see your drawing and get rid of the notion that it has to be "perfect". It gives you a whole lot of freedom to draw what you wish.