Can't find the damn button to send request to join Fantasy-NPC!

Comment hidden
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello Bahn-Rue-Kahone,

I’m afraid that I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful  guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding.
Whatever happened here. Original post is gone. morbidman187 Mrs-Durden KovoWolf
Comment hidden
I wouldn't call you a dumbass if you weren't one, dumbass :iconmingplz:
You know what, I say I really hate you because I believe you're an asshole and I suffer both mental and physical disabilities. I'm never open about this but I just have to let know that. I don't ever want to repeat again. If you really think I'm that freaking stupid screw you, I'm just a new deviant and this is my first account, also I had complications with my computer, my computer broke. I use mobile device now which happens to cut off parts of the screen where I could not see some of the important stuff. Does this not sound reasonable? If not just screw you!
I wouldn't screw you if you paid me!

STUPID! :D
..Oh my god?
Just to let you know I am usually not very open to let people know this. I have syndrome a that causes some disability of parts of my brain and my body. It makes it difficult for me to think and see how other people see things and my brain function is wired differently. Sometimes I don't know how to say the right things and ask the right questions. I'm sorry if you guys just think I'm stupid or dumb or whatever else you think of me. I can't help it and for years I had to go through many programs to help me to be able to speak and to do things that other people are capable of that I'm not of. Also another thing is my computer broke and use mobile device now. And I just only found out today that parts of the screen are cut off, never noticed it till three days later. You can think of whatever you want to think of me. If you think badly of me don't mention it please because then you would be the twelth person who's called me all mean bad words. Words that describe someone as stupid or dumb or dumbass they call me. I'm sick of it and getting tired of explaining things and I really don't want repeat this.
I can relate but like,
I'm not entirety sure if you're a troll or just new.
I am very new at deviant art not a troll and this is my first account. I'm nervous. I have been having trouble trying to figure out some things around the site. Had quite awfully a lot of people giving me such rude remarks and calling me things such as stupid or dumb or dumbasss, I really hate that. Please, just please don't be one of those kind of people because I really hate them. And just because I'm new and I don't know how to find something or do something does'nt mean I'm stupid or you just make fun of me and refuse to offer help. Not meaning that I really need help. Ugh I just sometimes can't help it when I'm having trouble with something I sometimes just blurt out everything in complete anger and frustration. When ever I post something that I'm having trouble with doesn't mean I was being stupid, most of the time it just doesn't come to me.
The Help & FAQ could help you. When you hover over "submit", it'll appear there.
:iconscoutplz: This is scout, no one who knows how to join a group on DA makes scout cry.

BTW I suspect this is a callout for a group, if that even if a thing not allowed on the forums.
I can see it. :B Need a screen shot of where I can see it?
I would like that though and it would be helpful thanks
Join Button by Somnusvorus

All groups have their Join-buttons in the same place. If you can't see it there's probably a problem on your end.
To the left, to the left~
I don't know what you've been looking at, but I can see the join button just fine.
It's just that my computer is busted and now have to use mobile device that happens to cut off part of the screen. I only just figured that out about my mobile device oh, maybe another way to get the cut off parts of the screen to find what I can't see? I don't know.
At the bottom of dA on a mobile, there's a dark green strip with small lighter green text. There should be a link saying something along the lines of "Show as desktop" highlight the word DESKTOP. You should be able to find it.
Comment Flagged as Spam