I am turning into a gorilla.

The older I get, the more I seem to become more hairy. I used to have to only shave once every three weeks. Now it seems I have to shave once a week. I am seriously hating this. I hate having to shave all the time. I hate being hairy. I feel like I am becoming a yes you or something like that. A yeti or a gorilla is what I seem to be becoming. I hate this. I really do hate this. It is good that it is winter right now. :stare:

Bonus complaint: I have officially had one of my friendship completely and utterly disintegrate. My now ex friend is a back stabber and a liar. She has accused me of talking about her to people at work, when I haven't. She is the one who did that. I am done with her negativity. I do not want her in my life anymore. She has been cut out. I shall move on.

Anti-complaint: I may be getting my hair coloured at the end of the month! :la:
Comments281
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am not hairy, my legs have a few, but I am far from Chewacca, however, I shave my armpits everyday, basically because I hate when the little fuckers start peeking through.

And...white hairies here and there, that you do not see, until one day you touch them and ugh...thick fucks...
Yeah, those are really nasty and disgusting. :nuu:
I DON'T like shaving my hair. Mainly because I can only shave my facial hair and that's the hair I want to keep. The ball hair though... Uh... I mean...
( insert lenny face here) 
Oi, at least you're warm.
Aww. I always thought that more body hair equals more warmth. Guess I'm mistaken.
I get laser hair removal done on parts of my face and my stomach/a little bit of my chest. Even though it hurts really badly, I believe it's worth it. People with light skin and dark hair usually get the best results out of it.
Maybe you can give it a try and see how that goes for you! 

And I have to shave two or three times a week. Ugh. :stare:
I should but it is so expensive. How on earth do you afford it?

You should get the laser on your legs. See if that help?
My mom is willing to make me happy and set the money aside to get this done for me. :shrug:

Nah, I'd rather shave my legs and keep it that way. The laser hurts really bad, too.
You are so lucky. You really are.

:hug:
I'm grateful that I have an awesome mom. :nod:
I have sympathy for you only in as far as you have obviously been shamed into believing you aren't beautiful as God or whatever you believe in, made you naturally. Maybe you keep growing the hair back, because humans are supposed to have body hair. Not just the men. Embrace your hair, because it's all beautiful. Those that can't grow hair for whatever reason are obviously beautiful as well, but you shouldn't waste your life feeling like you aren't pretty because of some lame societal pressure. I realize this probably won't register, precisely because self hatred has been whipped into you from a young age, but I wouldn't feel right, if I passed by this 'complaint' and didn't voice my opinion. Love yourself, love who you are naturally, and stop bitching just because you 'have to shave three times a week.' You don't have to do anything. You choose to because of a social pressure. That is all. Be happy, you're lovely.
Fine. I don't care. In fact it's the reaction I expected.
I would rather be hairless, thank you.
That's certainly your choice. I don't dislike you, or any woman who chooses to do things like this, I just dislike the culture that shames women for being themselves. If you actually don't like body hair, that's one thing. If you decided you don't like it because you noticed that all the super-star women don't have body hair, that's the shaming culture at work. As I said though, it's your choice. Although I still stand by my what I said before. You're lovely no matter how you look.
" I have officially had one of my friendship completely and utterly disintegrate. My now ex friend is a back stabber and a liar."
that  discribs my whole life
my one friend i had since i was in third grade is now a bully to me and my best friend from preschool now in high school is wanting to be friends after he bullyed me for around 10 years
now a bully is my only friend irl
Sometimes bullies make good friends. They can protect you.
Yes but not when they bullyed you
and now hes the guy i have the most common with and now ALL of my friend are jocks it sometimes really makes me wana cry
my dad gets pissed off when im myself and think about it he said he hates it when im silly im silly that who i am
being myself drinves every one like me away even my best friend