Just stahp

Comment hidden
Comments219
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Fad diets.....:no: just no. I wouldn't recommend them for anything. I myself lost a bit of weight recently in..unhealthy...ways (read, not eating.) REGRET. 

Also I occasionally give my cats some meatloaf as a treat (it has eggs and oil inside, which keeps their coats shiny), but that's once in a blue moon and I'd never give them a whole hamburger. (And never EVER macdonalds....I hate that place. My food always comes out soaked in grease, as though they left the BUN to soak in it....the wrapper is NOT supposed to be so grease soaked you can see through it.)
Partly read the initial complaint, then jumped to the bonus complaint. Poor cat, mind-crippingly stupid owner who should GTFO. :shrug:

Also eating 100 calories a day (that small glimpse of the first complaint I got) is also stupid, your body will be missing all vitamins, proteins etc. Build up muscle, eat protein (meat, lentils, etc.) and vegetabels, if it's really bad then let the excessive skin get cut off AFTER you've reached the optimal weight. Done.
What bothers me more than people like this are the ones who straight up bash on those that do eat healthy and exercise, especially if you're already skinny or what they consider to be attractive. You can't possibly convince some people that there are other reasons to be healthful than for vanity.
I have this problem, it's annoying when people tell me I "shouldn't be working out" because "I don't need too" :stare:
How do you eat so shitty that it makes you sick? :stare: Like, come on. Can't she just buy a salad once in a blue moon? Have apples and carrots in her fridge for snacks? I don't understand?
You would think! you really would! but nope.. She eats nothing but shit. :no:
She's doing it on purpose then.
I'd hope so because the alternative is that she's seriously one dense individual.. >.>
She can't be that stupid, right?
She flipped out on us for using the oven, claimed the heat from the oven shut off the heat to her bedroom (her bedroom doesn't have heat in there as is) when we explained to her that couldn't have happened she said "when you heat the oven at high temps that's how hot you are making the house! Where do you think al that heat goes to?!" The oven was at 450... She thought the house was 450 fucking degrees... :stare:

She called US stupid when we explained how ovens work and she's convinced modern ovens are like pot bellies.. 
the oven was at 450... She thought the house was 450 fucking degrees...

Good Gawd, the stupid!!:wtf:
.... Oh... Maybe she is that stupid... 
Not only that, but once you get off the FAd diet after losing said weight, you'll gain it back. 
This is from a loved one's experience, as when she was younger she would not eat a certain amount of foods- even then eventually throw it up to just stay thin. This resulted in a  lot of health problems later on. It's not worth it. 
There's certainly isn't anyway quick way to loose weight. Not even those magic pills will do it. You still have moderate what you eat and exercise. Even just buying some dumbbells or jogging on the spot for an hour a day will do if you're too lazy to go outside and walk.

I know there are exceptions. My mother is about 17 stone and is stone cold blind. She can't really go out on her own. She recently hired a personal trainer who is helping her do fitness training and telling her what to eat. Even the fitness trainer said that fad diets are a load of rubbish. Don't get me on gastric banding. That shit is dangerous. I know a woman who lost seven stone on her own and eventually laziness got the better of her and she got the banding done. Turned out that the band was on too tight and she nearly starved to death. Also, she lost so much weight so fast that she ended up with saggy skin which is just as unattractive as being morbidly obese. :S

Your MIL is selfish cow and really should even own a pet if she feeds it burgers. That is animal cruelty. :stare:
Awh, good for your mom! Being blind is enough for anyone to feel discouraged in regards to.working out and trying to keep it up so it's amazing to hear she's kicking through (praise da mama) 

Omg... That's fucking insane.. and ew! Yes the saggy excess skin is so nasty and half the time people can't afford the tummy tucks to fix it so they end up stuck with something that makes them look incredibly unhealthy and melting like. This is why working out like a sane person is a def better option 
She's an former drunk and druggie too so things weren't at all easy when I was younger. But she got through and the three of us came out okay, sorta? We could have came out worse, but we didn't. :lol:

She's doing her best and doing really well now. There's a lot more facilities for the disabled in England than they are in Ireland so that helps loads too.

There are ways around losing weight. I can understand in some cases that they have underlying medical conditions that makes it incredibly hard for them to loose it, but others are just plain lazy. :s
What is your husband's say on the matter?
He's ignoring her after calling her disrespectful 
In cases like this I always say; Darwinism at it's finest. Stupidity kills.

There's so much true knowledge about health out there these days. It's just that it takes effort and a bit of willpower to cook and eat right, and many people want to take the easy route. It takes time to lose weight in a responsible manner. But then again; they didn't get to that weight overnight either. 
Hmm I'm just glad I have super high metabolism. If not for that I would be a fat fuck. If I were fat I wouldn't bother trying to lose weight, considering I have no desire to GAIN weight as a skinny dude. Physical appearance is meh, all about dat brain, not the flesh around it. 
Fad diets are sucker-bait.

A couple of years ago, I put myself on a calorie-counting scheme. I found it too stressful and quit.
I joined the gym and I haven't looked back since, though I am still a gym noob. In the space of six months, I have gone from doing 1 sit-up if I was lucky to 60 sit-ups quite easily. I feel myself feeling fitter and happier, and I also find the challenge fun to aim for. I've also been trying to cut the crap out of my diet, and eat healthier food.
The results for me are more in my ability and emotional state as opposed to how my body looks.
Not to mention that fried food now gives me indigestion.