If I hear one more person on about Pot legalization

Here's the dealio, kiddies! Pot legalization is not worth all the effort you put into it. You know what is? Well, one could try focusing on things like dealing with riots, huge ass national debt (What is it now, 16.3 trillion? More? Less?), or maybe the war that has gone on longer then either of the World Wars with a regime that screams 'Death to America!"?
But, you know, we need our marijuana, dudes, cause, like, that's the big deal.
Grow up, please, you immature children.

I will state this now, I'm not against pot legalization, under certain conditions. I am against that being such a big deal, when there are other things to worry about that are a little bit bigger then when you get your smelly plant to smoke. 
Comments294
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Knowing how to pick your battles is typically the key to victory.
why arent you against Pol Pot legalization you commie scum
He killed over a quarter of Cambodia's population. And that's not like what the Soviets did in Turkmenistan (destroying like 40% of the native population in 2 years). Cambodia was a sovereign state. A sovereign state destroyed a quarter of its own population in 2 years and a half. Because communism that's why. Yay communism. And what stopped the slaughter hmm? was it Pol Pot realizing he had fucked up? Nnuhh it was Vietnamese army invading Cambodia and throwing down the regime. A bit like how Nazi invasion in 41 stopped the soviet deportations to Siberia because they needed some men to fight the Nazis after all. They had killed most of their own skilled officers and the Soviet army a the time of the invasion was shit. Communism is just inventing imaginary civil wars wherever we let that cancer grow. But yeah let's give it another chance.
i dunno why we can't just make pot legal nationwide. it'll lose its appeal in a few years anyway and i'm also curious about the long term effects of marihuana usage on people. this is the perfect opportunity for a mass study :eager: 
I've said it, I'm not against it, as long as people know the health risks. From what I have witnessed from a male relative of mine in his forties, and an older family friend, late thirties, it makes you a little paranoid, dopey, and the stoner stereotype exists for a reason. It does things to your brain that insures you probably shouldn't use heavy machinery. I'm kinda grateful there's been a bit of a silence around me for a bit about it, though.
well i know that =P

but i want to see its effects in a large population rather than small scattered cases. for science. :la:
Hmmm. I wonder if that'd be unethical. And if it was, if it'd be worth overriding those ethics tosee. Stoners are amusing.
Actually it causes huge amounts of nonviolent offenders to be locked up in jail draining resources and wasting their lives that they could be doing something productive with and it tends to unfairly target black people even though white people smoke pot just as much. And with it being illegal we are unable to tax it. All together it being illegal is a waste of money and a waste of people's lives.
I'm going to make some edibles.
Actually  it would be a simple bill that could be solved in less than one day and no one would need to even bat their eyelashes at it. This was the same response gay marriage got and that's not cool. The government is supposed to be passing bills and laws.

It will not stop crime but it will help out our prison systems, primarily in poor or black neighborhoods who are the usual targets and lessen the power of Mexican drug cartles which are directly influenced by the American government. Therefor there's no reason to not to.

Considering that because pot has been illegal for so long now people are getting into synthetic drugs which are legal because they keep tweeking them every year to bi-pass laws and though they are a better alternative than crack, heroin etc, they are extremely dangerous because of the way they are mass produced out in places like china and imported in with little care and no testing of the products first. Very few of them have actually been tested, produced  with care and therefor "safe". Others can lead to serious complications and death from one hit.

So that's the new "drug" problem.
I thought it cost money to enforce anti-pot laws?  So wouldn't legalizing pot be saving money?
But then you have to spend on the restrictions. Especially for the recreational uses.
No high person has ever started a war...Just sayin'...
:iconstonedspikeplz:
No. They'd just be dead if their side lost.
UMM...How can a side lose if the war never starts?
Because it takes two or more sides to be involved. If one side is high and complacent, it still loses when enemies decide they want to attack. Just because one side is non aggressive doesn't mean the other won't take advantage of it.
What you fail to realize is there is no war if the war never starts. Therefore there is no winning or losing side,or any sides at all..
No. There is the aggressor and the victim. Two sides. One side might be passive or non aggressive, yet it is still a side.
If everyone is high there is no aggressor.:iconstonedspikeplz:
View all replies
Instead of weed, why not legalize ecstacy instead?
Because you're fucking stupid, that's why.
I'm sorry I cannot understand you're statement. Can you rephrase it in a way that a person like me with superior intelligence to you would understand?