The Best of Complaints - Vote here!

The Complaints forum is filled with a variety of people with a wide range of complaints. It is a place unlike anywhere else here on DeviantArt. We'd like to give you all the opportunity to vote for some of your favorite Complaints threads each month. What makes it a favorite of yours is your choice. At the end, the top 5 complaint threads with the most votes will be featured as "The Best of Complaints" along with highlights from the conversations within each of them.

This is a trial intended to offer a fun bit of competition within the Complaints forum while also bringing awareness to the community of what the Complaints forum is all about, and what the people within it are like.

:bulletred: To vote, simply leave a comment with a link to the threads you'd like to vote for. You may vote for a maximum of 10 threads; choose wisely and take your time, you have until June 30th.

:bulletred: Threads must abide by the forum rules, otherwise they will not be considered. We reserve the right to exclude threads with excessive trolling/flaming/bait/spam/etc.

Again, this is intended to be a fun competition, so, let's have fun with it! :la:
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This thread was so good, people wanted it to continue for Gasp  an entire year

forum.deviantart.com/community…
Well this thread was rather funny

forum.deviantart.com/community…

Hashae had an interesting dress code, and then everyone started to mimic him. :) Which lead to many girls taking sexy pics of themselves and posting it online.
I remember that post. Man I was a asshole last year. Well people made a holiday out of my style and 49 other students copied me on Oct. 19. I felt flattered. Thanks for saying mine was worthy as a good complaint, or a good kaugh at least.
:) I think it was a great thread. The responses that followed were hilarious! :D
More or less. I still rock that style too.
CrazyLittleLoon's Roomate from Hell Saga was pretty good one too. :noes:

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Awwwww, I'm touched.

Haven't heard from crazy roommate in a while. Last I saw her, her computer had suffered a critical failure and was completely bricked. It was a nice computer to.

I laughed.
It's a good example of a well-written thread of a legit complaint from a regular. I thought it was worth mentioning. :giggle:

Seeing how she acted with you and other people, she probably pissed off the computer as well and it just decided to quit. :lmao:
I like the part where crazy loon bothered to give the deer.
I read all of her saga because she does wright good threads, no matter how dull the subject is, she manages to make it entertaining.
:bow:

I'll be back to making threads soon.
Good, it's summer and all the shitty angsty teenagers are here shitposting. :iconsolazyplz:
I make quality shitposts.
I look forward to them. :salute:
View all replies
Time to make some good threads! Let's get to it and good luck to everybody! :D
Kind of hard to pick some good ones when half of my favorites were flamed up the ass.