I can't come here without starting a fight

The Complains is a place I rarely make a forum in. I do not hate the complaints forum, I really think this is a place where people can feel free to talk about their problems to people who might understand. But whenever I am just trying to make a general point, a vast majority says that I am complaining about something that is off topic about what I have already said, or they think I just don't like people.

No! I do like people. Some of the people who normally post here, I actually think are making a good point. I do not hate anyone, you guys are all cool, and even those who are jerks I still accept you as people.

When a comment goes off topic, I am just wondering, "What the heck made you think that?" and I'm not going to say anything back because I do not want to start a fight.

I'm just trying to express something that I need to complain about just like everyone else is. I'm not trying to put hate on other people. I really think you guys are cool, but can you please know that I am just here for the same reason anyone else who starts a forum is.

Anti-complaint: Summer is coming. 'Nuff said.
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
We can be assholes towards unoriginal trolls and people who don't read the rules/lurk before they post. If it's the resident complaint users, we just rib/snark the fuck out of each other because we know each other that well over the years.
"Bonus-complaint: Summer is coming. 'Nuff said."

Fixed.
Agreed, Summer can kiss my ass and go back to where it came from. I only like Summer because of my birthday but after that the entire thing is shit.
"I really think this is a place where people can feel free to talk about their problems to people who might understand." This sounds like the "help with life" forum :lol:
I wish I can help. here's a tip:

Review the submission.

I have made several threads myself. I was so angry at the time so I didn't bother rewriting the crap and well.. nobody took me seriously.
if you would see the amount of troll comments I had to my hide on my profile "-_-
That is like walking into an irish bar and shouting "Now I don't want to start a fight" and picking up a barstool and swinging it at the guys playing pool.
:iconpunchedplz:
*plays Ballroom Blitz as people kick each other's asses*
That's a pretty accurate description of what does go on in a pub here in Ireland. :noes:
Or any bar at Boston for that matter.
Lets masturbating
You come over here and say that to my face, bitch ass punk.
Man, some people are just so wasteful of their fucks. markmanson.net/not-giving-a-fu…
That guy is doing it wrong. A whole webpage about not giving a fuck? Sounds like he has an awful lot of fucks to give.  
I'd argue otherwise, but I don't really give a fuck.
Man, the Complaints forum is not to be taken seriously.

I try to avoid fights too unless I have to.
Don't take this place seriously. Problem solved.  
Why do people think we're supposed to be a bunch of supportive folks? Isn't it possible that everybody who came here are angry fucks since it's called the "complaints?" not "help with life"?
I know this isn't help with life. I'm not asking for people to help me with my problems. I'm just letting others know I am not here to start fights. If this was help with life, I would be asking for help, but I do not need help. 
I have this magical ability of managing to avoid any and all fights :B or maybe I'm just oblivious to it because I don't care
If you don't care, why did you even bother to comment anyway? Just wondering
Um...I think you misinterpreted what I said.

My point was that I don't tend to notice when other people are trying to start fights with me because I don't give a shit what others think about me.
I can come here without getting into a fight just fine. :slow: