Dear birds..

Dear birds that are probably nesting on the ventilation system on the roof,

Congratulations on your litter of screeching chicks. Their echoing cries sound super spooky when I'm trying to take a shower in the dark, early morning. Nevermore

With kind regards,
Paranoid Skunk
:iconscaredplz:

:iconlazycryplz: Bonus complaint:
I don't want to do stuff. But also, I do want to do stuff.
Comments299
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:? How early do you wake up??? Where you live, the sun rises at 5:00.
I get up around 5:30.
Oh wow. :stare: Hope you get enough sleep.
Sleep is for the weak!
White winged doves. I hear those things all day, every where I go and their cooing stays stuck in my head and it's driving me insane. :stare: 
Coo coo coo coo!
A friend of mine told me about how he can never cook outside because birds are always nesting in his grill. He says the second one family of birds leaves, a new one settles in.
We used to have rats in the ceiling.  They'd make scratching noises above me while I was trying to sleep.
So cute! :la:

Baby rats by nokturnal1   what rats dream of... by KimiSchaller   Rat by Bedky  Strawberry Rat Pandant by DragonsAndBeasties  
Lorich 3 - Fancy rat by DianePhotos  Belial 6 - Fancy rat by DianePhotos  Lorich 10 - Fancy rat by DianePhotos  The Three Stooges - Fancy rats by DianePhotos
I love em almost as much as cats....
:stare: Step away from the rats pls..

:la: I love them more than cats. Cats make me itchy and they're mean to me. Rats are sweet and loyal and cuddly.
My cat just sits there and snuggles me all day... You have been around some bad cats!
I can't really be near cats any more, so they lost their oppertunity to make me like them.
Too bad.. Cats are the greatest and they are coming in bigger and bigger sizes!
View all replies
No :stare: I hate rodents
Rat's yin yang by SadistSkunk  
I love rats. :la: I'm neutral about most other rodents.

They make for bad gory photography subjects though.. D: So smelly on the inside..
I guess they are somewhat cute...

Oh yeah, we cut one open for biology once! I think Americans use frogs, but we use rats. Our one was pregnant too
</3 Rat lives matter.
Well they didn't know she was pregnant when they killed her
View all replies
I have the bird problem as well. There nest is right above the roof where I sleep. 
:petting: Do they at least shut up at night?
Of course.... until around two in the morning. If it's not them, it's the cats meowing.