I'm coffeesexual

I've been taking some depression/anxiety medication since last week, my eyes are fucking dilated. It's annoying, I feel so weird like an empty weird. My life is cardboard. 

Also my cat has been really affectionate lately. She always wants to sit on my lap, roll on the floor and purr. Like leave me alone...maybe I want to be the one purring and rolling on the floor. #mycatlovesme

Anti-Complaint: Getting some vanilla coffee since I ran out. It warms my frozen body, that's what I get for being a cracker. 

This thread is garbage and you're garbage.

Spam and art whores are a gift that keeps on giving.
tl;dr sexsexsexsexsexsexsexgendergendergendergenderorallydoingcoffee :coffeecup: rvmp 
Comments380
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I sometimes think that I should be prescribed anti-depressants, but stuff like this makes me almost glad I suffer in silence.
...almost.

Sucks about the dilated eyes. :/
Dilated eyes aren't that bad, it's just when people question it and suspect your doing something you shouldn't be doing. I haven't been out much so I have nothing to really worry about. Just hate it when people ask me stupid questions you know?

Overall anti-depressants aren't that bad. I guess it just depends on the type of depressant, the dose and how your body takes it.
It's good for the soul.
:horny: mmm chocolate coffee
Mm dat hot chocolate coffee bby
I like it hoooot
The super dilated eyes is annoying, but it usually passes after about two weeks as does the numbness.

I've noticed with me that I tend to not censor myself as much, saying what's on my mind more, without filter, which seems to be permanent.

And if you're anything like me, be careful to not miss a dose. I get really irritable, and ragey. :/
What's also really annoying is my terrible appetite.
Is it completely gone?
I just had to schedule out small snacks and force myself to eat them.
I force myself to eat :p
Sad Hug - Updated I hope you feel better soon
That's nothing. I'm platypussexual.