Literature Class

Well, it seems that I am struggling to make the latest essay because I have to meet a seemingly impossible conditions. It doesn't help that I can understand some topics very well because I can't relate or I don't know much about that topics. It's hard to make a satisfactory essay that meets the requirement of speaking strictly about a theme with my own thoughts on it while the literature sources alone are of multiple themes and others are not something I can understand. It is because I do not relate to or know the subject of a writing even if I know the theme of it, and some are more or less better if I had applied some history.

So yeah, screw literature class...

Requirements
-
1) No historical content
2) Themes - Love, Death, Exploration, Friendship, Power, Religion, Wealth, Truth
3) Only my thoughts, and no other sources than a single literature work that's allowed

The thing here is that I have a issue relating with some subjects, and some literature works are already taken which were more or less good enough to meet those, and then there are literature works that focuses on multiple themes which makes it harder to write a essay that focuses a single theme. Those literature works are usually either long (74+ pages PDF Files) or very short. It is easy to drift away as some sources do not speak about a theme adequately enough for me to consider it or way too long for me to read as the deadline will be missed.
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The least you could do is tell us the requirements you're complaining about. And your run-on sentences make your post difficult to read, no wonder you're struggling with your literature class.