Stupid Dreams! Stupid Frieza!

I was just happy reading my graphic novel, Superman: Emperor Joker, and having the news on before I drifted off to sleep with said comic book.

All of a sudden, Frieza was around. Not just Frieza from Dragonball Z -- EMPEROR Frieza as he was called now. The all and mighty Emperor decided to not use his powers to, you know, blow up the freakin' world and decided nuclear bombs was better -- and he nuked Washington DC and, for kicks, my hometown. So 90% of the Politicians were gone. Poof.

MSNBC, SOMEHOW IN THIS WORLD, had all their reporters dead too and I somehow got a job with them. Because reporting politics wasn't worth it along with my Australian best friend because apparently so many Americans weren't capable or something. How I wasn't dead? I was stuck with my Aunt's, hiding with my family while doing this job.

But THEN, THEN, for some reason or another, *I*, the MSNBC Reporter, has to stop Emperor Frieza. Why? I have NO idea. Facing off with a notepad and ready to go to stop Emperor Frieza from destroying the country and all time and space for some reason....

.................. annnd I woke up.

WTF mind!?

Fuck if I read comic books and the news before I go to sleep! What the hell!? 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I once dreamed about Zombies chasing me to the roof and I had to make the choice of jumping to suicide or allow myself to eating by zombies. 
I once had a dream where all my teeth fell out. Your dream sounds stupid and made up.
:yawn: I'm tired at the moment.
I remember the Futurama movie Beast with a Billion Backs. In it, a being from another universe (whose being comprises the entirety of said universe) decided to have a one-night stand with ours, and eventually tried to date everyone in the universe. Yeah, it's wierd. That night, my dreaming mind realized that one-night stands carry a risk of causing pregnancy and wondered "what if that happened in this case?" Among other bizarre things, the inter-universal boundary was forced back open to demand child support payments.

When I woke up in the morning, I resolved never to watch that movie again.
I only have nightmares or vaguely sexual dreams.
Oh, I was hoping that this was a stupid sexy dream about one of the girls of DBZ. :V
I had similar dreams, only they were more like Tina Belcher's.