FUCK YOU SUMMER! fuck you to hell!

So as most of you know, I live in Karachi, the only city I know of in Pakistan where the temperatures are above 20 Celsius throughout the fucking year. So not only were the winter months not wintery (I would actually be sweating from the heat around midday), the recent weeks that are supposed to be "spring" in the entire country have seen temperatures of 30 to 42 Celsius during the day -_- and coupling that with 60-80% relative humidity the mugginess is off the effin charts. What is worse is that "Summer" (the actual summer) is approaching and the next 2 to 3 months are gonna be hotter and muggier :iconcrycryplz: I am tired of this hot weather. What is worse, my office ends at 5 which means I can't join a swimming pool since the timings are 4 to 6 and I get home at 5:30 pm (Thank you Karachi traffic -_-)

:icontealdeerplz: Fuck Karachi's eternal damned summer and it's muggy maritime weather. I wanna leave this damned city ASAP

Bonus Complaint: My left calf muscle has been aching for unknown reasons since yesterday evening. o.O

Anti: I've been using my dad's car to get to work and he just changed from a 2010 Toyota Vitz to a 2012 Toyota Pixis Space which is awesome :la:
Comments206
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yeah, summer is all the lame people in here start shitposting even more.
:noes: How can you survive in that heat? I'm from Canada where it very rarely exceeds 25 celsius in the hottest months, and those days I feel like I'm going to die.
You get used to it I guess :shrug: Canada sounds like a good place for a respite atm. Btw Love your icon.
I don't know how hot it is at my place but its HOT!!I'M DIEING HERE!!!
I live in Australia. The temperatures are above 30 celsius in summer and 20-30 in Spring and Autumn. It only goes below 20 in Winter.
It's cold and rainy in Sydney right now, nice to know the overly hot weather is going away...
at least you get winter.
Wait, I thought I thought coastal areas tend to be cooler? At least in Australia they are.   My city is about 50? minutes from the coast, and it gets to like 42, but the city right on the coast doesn't get above 40.
Depends on geographical position. Karachi is closer to the equator than Most of the country which is towards the north it's almost the southern Most point and proximity to the equator means it's hotter than Most places in the country.
Oh yeah, i get that.
I have a hard enough time in Central California, which is basically the same temperatures as Karachi without the humidity (but here at least it drops below 20 at night, thank god). I'd love to move to somewhere where it's always between -20 and +15. Iceland or something.
I'd love to move to sosomeplace that has all four seasons and abundant rain.
Sounds like Vancouver would be great for you.
:) What do you do as a profession anyways?
I work as an engineer at the shipyard.
Ah :) cool. Do you control the state of the ships and such?
I work in the shipbuilding division. We build new ships =p
Oh, wow. That sounds like a lot of fun. And useful, too.