Guh

This past week has been really lame.

One of my VERY close friends passed away due to suicide. I've never felt more.. empty. I miss her so much. There won't be a day since she passed that I don't think about her. I've known her since middle school. She was one of those friends you could go to for just about anything, as she could come to you. I still blame myself a bit since I wasn't there to stop her. I miss her so much it hurts. I love her so much.. 

anyways, to the other thing

Had to get two teeth pulled. The first time they tried to remove the teeth, they fucked up and ended up ripping only half of the tooth out.. along with a small piece of jaw bone. The dentist then realized oh hey, I need an oral surgeon. So.. they sent me home for a few days. The best part, though? They forgot to take the fucking nerve out of the half-tooth, so I was in so much pain. They told me to take Advil, so I did.. and guess how much that worked? Not at all.

Now, fast forward to a few days later. I finally get the rest of that one tooth pulled, plus another. Sweet relief. 

But wait.. they took out a bit MORE of my jaw bone. Yeah, it will heal up within time. However, even having to take hydrocodone every 4 hours still doesn't help.

TL;DR - Dentists fucking suck.
Comments184
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey welcome to Gameshop's dentist branch, did you find everything okay?
No

I lost most of my teeth and I didn't even get a half price game!
In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear that.
I'd like to speak to the manager!
How's the healing process going, hun?
Good c: No pain anymore!
I am so glad to hear! :hug:
I'm very sorry for your loss!! :iconbrohugplz:

I'm scared of the dentist. Getting up close and personal with sharp and noisy objects that cause pain, pls no. Although I haven't been to a dentist in years because mum hates spending a lot of money on me lol. I need one unfortunately.
Thank you dear.

But yeah, it's completely healed now but it SUCKED 
I'm so, so sorry about your loss! :( I lost my dad right after New Years so I know how you feel. It's sad that she took her own life, but you really couldn't have done anything to help her in the end. Every day I keep expecting my dad to walk through the door, greeting me, letting us know everything is fine save for minor things. The car needs an oil change, the lawn looks like a jungle, Castle is on tonight... But yeah, it's going to be a long while, and while you can possibly never move on completely, time heals the pain. :hug:

I might have to wear one of those clear thingys that kinda act like braces on my teeth...First I got to find a decent dentist first. :stare:
I'm sure you've gotten a lot of dentist suck comments, but I'll offer a little support I guess even though it's the complaints forum.

I know how it feels, losing someone and feeling empty. It's like... I don't know how to explain it, but you understand. One day they just disappear, like they walked out of the room, but then you never see them again. It's weird and lonely and empty. You wondering where they hell they went. I mean, idk how to comfort you, because it's kind of impossible. My suggestion to you is not to forget them, because if they went somewhere I doubt she'll forget you.
I will never forget her. Known her since I was about 7, so almost 11 years. It's hard. It's been two weeks already, yet it feels so.. different. I'm used to texting her everyday and seeing her, but now that she's gone it's just tough. 

Thank you for your support though dear. It means a lot, as lately I've been getting the opposite.
Yeah, the internet is really... a nasty place. You have to wade to the crap to find the gold. Make sure you put on your rain boots, because there's a lot of crap. But you can make it :)
Thank you hun<3 it helps a lot. 
I'm very sorry for your loss.Huggle! 

And dentists, ewwww :p
Ugh jesus I knowwwww dentists are gross

thank you though
You couldn't have done anything. She had problems that for some reason, she left untreated. Only time will help the pain. :hug:
Thank you so much. It's been about 2 weeks and I still can't get over it. I'm so used to texting her and seeing her and what not that it's all just.. beyond me
I lost my dad a couple months ago. I'm still dealing with it.

Then my boyfriend left me because in my grief, I was too distant and not paying enough attention to him.
You can't do anything about it if she decided to throw her life away. It is sad. But don't blame yourself, because there's literally nothing you could have done. Can't save people who refuse to save themselves.
Thanks. It's just hard to believe. I'm not used to her not being here. It's taken a toll on everyone in my personal like and it's just.. Hard. 

I really shouldn't have said anything about it here though. They laugh at it.
They probably thought you were making it up to get attention? :shrug: Some fail trolls do that around here...:paranoid:
Jesus, if they really want to I'll find her fucking obituary. I'm just tired of the shit.