okay mum

please stop telling me that i dont nknow anything and i dont have any skills to get a simple job. stop telling telling me once i get out of the valley i will get raped. im smarter than i actually look.
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, if you're extremely lucky, you might get raped by another girl.

But seriously though, your mom is weird.
...What state is that?
You're actually less likely to have anything happen to you if you leave California & go to practically any other state.
Never mind that you literally need zero experience or skills to work at a lot of part time places, but you're going to get raped if you leave? Really?
I am like wtf being raped? Jesus man
..Interesting mother.
Your mum's logic has been tossed out of the window. I don't think she should be putting you down like that.
Once you get out of the valley? Just don't go to the mountains.
You can get raped by monkeys, didn't you know? 
This is like the start to a Disney movie
Hide before we all break into song!
I'm surprised the first five responses to this thread weren't "bonjour!"
There goes the baker with his tray like always~
My grandmother used to say something similar. I wonder if women from older generations were continually raped everywhere they went but just couldn't tweet or facebook about it so all they have left is oral warnings.
As for job skills, idk, you seem computer literate so you can probably do office work or whatever.
well shes black grew up during segregation and lived in the south so make do of what you will
I mean, you might get raped, but that has little to do with being smart or how you look. Just unfortunate events. You can possibly lower your chances, by, a, never leaving your house, b, never leaving your house without your pet tigers or zombies, or c, never being around another human being
Ironically most accidents are said to happen at home :dummy:
complete isolation!
"telling me once i get out of the valley i will get raped."

:wtf: