I'm so sad now that my weeabs have been banned :'(

My messages are at a meager 4 comment count, and have been all day

God damn it, why do I have to be so superior and get them banned for being crazy stalkers. Now I don't have any fun *sigh*

Does anyone have any crazy people they want to offload to me so I can have fun? Also, its quiet now that StarsThatSing has deactivated :'( and all her accounts too, whai do you do this too me!? Whai babe, whai? 

On a side note, I'm enjoying drawing more again, probably because I'm not worrying about design on top of anatomy, composition, tonal values, gesture, motion etc. So I just have fun drawing, which feels good. 

I think I'll draw Meryl from MGS next, I'm doing Zelda from Windwaker, then maaybe make a fun character of my own. 

Who knows!

Extra complaint -

my eyes are fuzzy, and I have a long week at work, and I'm dreading it because they're long days. 

Also, I told work I didn't want to work today because I have a long week this week and two days ago they were like, well, we can't get anyone to do this shift so you have too. Which means any plans I had is out of the window and I'm stuck doing a shift that I should be able to say no too. 

Especially when I gave 2 weeks notice that no, I didn't want too. 

Inb'4 thats work it sucks, they actually messed up my shift 3 times this month, so its not even my fault. If they kept it how my shift should be I wouldn't have this issue, but the other teacher wanted the first week of the month of so she split the week in half and are scattering the half a week through out my month which is a pain in the arse. 

>:

Being an adult smells. Also, I had a really draining day today of a class just of boys, getting them to pay attention is about as possible as touching my right elbow with my right hand. Not. 

Annoyingly, they're kind of good, but they don't actually interact and are constantly playing around and not even listening, if they listened, we could have played far more games. 

D:

End complaints. 

None-complaints I seen someone with the same apartment as me with a cat! I'm looking into my apartment now to see if I can get an animal, probably a caged animal, I kind of want a rabbit, so I can put it on a leash and walk it C: ADORABLE! Then I can snuggle it. 

I would have a ferret but my apartment is literally made of paper, it would eat everything and I would have to pay a fortune back to the company >:
Comments260
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
dat thread by The-Siege-Engine spread the word The-Siege-Engine is my new fiancée.
You're a fucking shitpile :P
Ah1! How did you know?1!1
Idk, just a hunch? C:
Don't worry, I'm still here.
Good riddance. All of those people were little brats.
I don't like the fact your weebs have been banned.
Comment hidden
She's probably looking to expand her encyclopedia dramatica article.
Haha you're a nice person, its alright, found some whiny poop C:
Come on bro, I know you  can do it.

Swear a little bit.
Comment hidden
Comment hidden
That you did.
fight the good fight we all gotta struggle to make it
I like messing with "trolls", the last one blocked me. I miss him. :saddummy:
Good luck finding someone to replace your stalker. :hug:
She deactivated because of Da servers or some shit.
She deactivsted her old account but she had made a new one 
what's her new one?
It doesn't matter since shes been banned, but:
comments.deviantart.com/4/9210…

Canadian account