the senior forum is discrimination

like the rest of us have a choice or not if we are senior members. really........what could even be talked about in there?? do you all slap each others backs and say YOURE THE BEST YOURE THE BEST because someone thought you were better than the rest?? well that sounds like every other prejudiced group that has existed
Comments2032
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wow, this forum is still going....

ohanlon, you are on to something and I salute you....
whelp, it appears as if this lives again...
you know i kind of wish you had left instead of the nazis.
I choose not to make comebacks to a asshole who has to my name in their mouth 24/fucking7. But for you I'll make an exception. Clearly no one is giving a shit about you bringing me up. But I find this shit fucking annoying. What did I do to you to be brought up so much. As far as I know I don't even know your ass. Long story short you're a unwanted thorn I've been dealing with for  4 fucking days. Go fuck yourself you blue haired twat from squid girl. I;m diagnosing you with a case of CANS you pale face whore. Now go back to fucking with others you sad  excuse for a damn devaint, more less even a piece of worthless life that breathes air and takes up space in the universe.
It's all an Illuminati conspiracy.
:stinkeye: I have my eye on you seniors or should I say crab people.
what even goes on in the senior forums?
The same as the PM board. Sweet fuck all.
AKA dAhemian grove. That's where all the coolest most hipster-ish conspiracies are planned out in secret under the giant statues of owls.. llamas and fella. 

:iconohrlyplz: :iconlamaplz::iconfellaplz:
:iconworshipplz::iconworshipplz::iconworshipplz:
I have no idea what you're on about. I'm probably missing something....
The more I think about this, the more it does bother me. I needn't cough up money in order to share my art with people. And mediocre doodlers needn't be "rewarded" for hashing out thoughtless uninspired smut day after day either.
you have no idea how much of the happy you gave me here. it looks like this is finally working. let them know my friend let them know
RhynWilliams, is your thread in the Senior Forum a reference to this? :crying:

I noticed the title as I was looking at the forum menu and have not stopped laughing since :XD:
LOL look at you mr call out LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME IM NAMING A SENIOR TO LOOK IMPORTANT

good job bro you really impressed people
Well, JenFruzz seemed to think it was funny :hmm:

Also, because that other thread got closed, I'll just post this here -  you're welcome JZLobo! :dummy:
Yeah, some CV's have no sense of fun. :P
oh look more name dropping good job i bet youre so prou of yourself
:mib: I would have to dispose of you if I said anything