To the snowflakes

Get off the internet, namely tumblr, change your social circles, change your mindset, please step out of the house once in a while. It's good for you, trust me.

Also, go to school please.

EDIT: serious comments only!!! Stop giving me winter/snow-themed replies!!!111 You're TRIGGERInG MEEEEEH
Comments451
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
People need to stop with the "triggering" stuff.  It's really extensive and obnoxious.
Who cares, they aren't bothering anyone, they're just having fun, leave the kids alone
if you think they're not bothering anyone you do not know what i am talking about
I do, they just stay in their own little circles, I've seen the blogs, they're just having fun, do not take it seriously
lol.

as i said, you do not know what i am talking about. let it be, until you do
Ok then what are you talking about then cuz if ur talking about 14 year old kids on tumblr then I'm p sure I know :D they're kids having fun and they like to party

Maybe you should join they're fun I can set you up a tumblr blog :)
Let's start with that toxic sjw trash on tumblr that you seem to be lucky enough to never to have run into. In fact, let's end there, because it sums up pretty much 75% of what's wrong with tumblr

And lol thanks, but i'm not 14 i have things to do
Toxic content?  Follow different blogs.  Better yet, get off tumblr.  You shouldn't be on it if you are freaking out about that stupid little shit.  And how can it be 75% of tumblr?  Just get off tumblr if you think that, clearly you've got a problem.  

Also, just because you're not 14 doesn't mean that it's impossible for you to not have a life and doesn't mean that all 14 year olds or younger don't have a life.  Just saying.
What kind if blogs r u following i never see toxic content...most of the toxic stuff you see are from jerks that nobody likes or people with joke accounts who still think trigger and otherkins joke are funny and use the uwu face ironically nobody likez teh uwu face

And I can easily set you up a tumblr if u don't have one yet, it will only take a minute to do...you will not regret it...you will have fun...!!! : D you should become friends with the superewholocks they will luv you
FUQ U U TRIGERED ME BY NOT LET ME SUGEST SNOW THEME U MONSTER FUQ U FUQ U FUQ U IM POST TO TUMBUR BAAAWWWWWW!
omg this post triggered me
It's summer.  The snowflakes are melting!  Soon Tumblr will be one massive lake of melted snow.

Also, why is it sometimes spelled "snoeflake"?  Things like "pr0n" I understand because it's leet-speak, and "speshul" I understand because it's phonetic, but I never understood "snoeflake".
Nuuuuuu

Also I've never seen it spelt as such D= how revolting! Ugh, thank god I at least have a warning of sorts now
When the snowflakes become a blizzard, that's when it's time to log off for the night.

I enjoy Tumblr for the fan art and so on, but not that side of it. Bleh 
Exactly my position, I follow only the portfolio/fandom artist types and somehow i still end up with a bunch of loser SJW snowflakes on my hands
Unfortunately, this is the trend... -_- I follow people who like the same stuff as I do and I usually ignore it when they reblog some of that shit. What annoyed me is when one of these snowflakes was in a tag that I track. It's like you can't escape it... Just because they don't like something, they have to ruin it for those who do by posting their mundane bullshit. :|
I swear to god =/ 
We need to tell these snowflakes to stand in a corner.
:3 
Your name reminds me of a game i've been playing ;.; 

But agreed, they need some strict disciplining
Heh.

Because, the corner is 90-degrees (They'll melt)
;.; i will cry
I don't keep track or even notice any snowflakes though, so I'm not sure what else I should think of them though.