Abandon Thread!

I hate it when I comment on a thread and no one responds. If you're going to make a thread you should respond to people's replies. :shakefist: Stop being lazy and start replying all you lazy fucks! :iconshakestareplz: That goes the other way. Why do all you people who read a thread not comment? I put good time into this thread. :crying: 
Comments401
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That tag needs some images in it..
I don't draw anymore. Nor can I upload anything other than text.

I'm strictly promotion.
Well then I'll have to add some images to it! :icontuzkiyesplz:

When I stop being lazy.
How do you add to them anyway? If it's submission tags, I can at least write a new poem about you (or try to find my old one again and re-post it).
Yeah, I think it's submission tags. :nod:
I'll have to try it sometime. I can't edit, or even delete, any of my old shit, so it'll be a while. I need to edit that shit something terrible.
View all replies
People are so pathetic to start what they cannot finish....
fine ill comment then. imma be honest i dont like your icon. Bored 
I have it back. 
It's all better. 
yessssssssss. why are you up so early? 
Who says I am? 
I have nothing important to say, but just to make you happy...here you go.
Usually it's just better if I stay out of it XD Very entertaining to read the stuff though.
That's what I usually do. If a thread gets me interested, I'll comment.
What is WRONG with you Stimpy?  Why must you make me angry?  You know it hurts when I get angry!  Do you want to get me killed??

Unless... yes...

That's the plan, isn't it Stimpy?  You set me up, and HEEE knocks me down!  Well guess what?  It's not gonna work!  I'm not maaaadddd!  NO SIR, not me, EEEEHEEEHEEEE!!!  I'm happy!  Happy happy joy joy!  Happy happy joy joy!  I'm happy happy happy, not mad mad mad!  Don't believe me?  HEY WORLD??  AM I HAPPY ENOUGH!!!!  AHAHAGAHAHAHAGHAAGGGHHH!!!

And now... you... STIMPYYYYYYY!!!!!!