Processed food makes me sick. YAY...

So I eat some cereal made by Malt-O-Meal or I eat some other highly processed food and it is almost like pure destruction to my guts. I don't have much money and it only seems like that food is affordable. If you want something not processed, you have to pay for overpriced fruits, vegetables and meat. I can't have milk cause it wrecks me so I am in this weird stage where there is only shit food around and I can't eat it without feeling like throwing up. Funny thing is though, if it's a frozen food like some microwave burritos or stuff like that it doesn't want to kill me, its mostly that dried stuff that has long shelf lifes that destroy me or soda. How soda hates me.

I'm a little pissed off.
Comments549
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Have a cup of noodles. :iconnoodlesplz:
Noodles does sound good.
Id advise an allergy test.  You could very much be looking at food allergies. Many people are allergic to fish, wheat, nuts, soy, and milk. 
Id also suggest frozen fruit and veg. They're less expensive, and in many cases almost as nutritious as their fresh counterparts. 
I'm personally allergic to fish and wheat, so I pretty much survive off of fruits, veg and alternative grains. ( rice, quinoa, oats). It's not that expensive to eat better, it just takes more effort and research on sales. 
That said, I hope you feel better!!
yeah.

Also, look how old this post is XD
Yeeeeea, I couldn't help myself. :P
That's funny.
I love this thread.
I ate at McDonald's some months back out of desperation for lunch. I could feel it in my chest an hour later.

Never again.
haha, i got a similar story. McDonald's is the worst place in the world.
Microwaved or boiled oatmeal with water

Fruits

there you go
McDonalds. 

Last time I ate a burger from there, I had a sugar rush and almost threw up.

Screw that, Im going to the store and making homemade burgers!
They're actually pretty good, considering my two ramen a day policy.
What I can't see is why fruits and veggies, food that comes naturally from trees or from the ground, are more expensive than food that has to be made by a machine.
Because crops take a lot of money to grow, and effort to harvest. If there is a bad year of rainfall, crops will suffer, and cost goes up. Some would also argue a political agenda. But, meh. 
Mass production?
I have no clue either.