So plastic

Yes, plastic...

I went to get a plastic container of orzo out of the fridge and the most annoying thing happened. I set the container down on the counter and gently tried to opened it. The plastic flap on the cover breaks off to the point where it's hard to get it the container open...why? Why the fuck do you have to break now? I'm hungry...

I had to force my fingers in it (teehee) to get it open. I hurt my hand and had to throw out the plastic bits.
Ugh! Cheap-ass plastic, that's what I get for living in the first world. In the Arctic lands of snow elves, I would of just buried my food next to my igloo or left it on my icy throne to chill.

Bonus-Complaint: I think the weeaboos made the plastic container, I just know they did. Little Wapanese gnomes finally got off my lawn, but snuck in and fucked my container. You can choke on that 99 cent plastic made from Asian tears, fools!

Anti-Complaint: My Aquarius be chill. My cat is well behaved today, and my dog just don't care.

tl;dr you can't read, sounds like a personal problem to me. Plastic~
Comments150
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You should have just eaten the container too. You're being wasteful.
My body is not capable of consuming such matter. I am not the blob, lol.
Almost everyone can eat plastic. They just can't digest it.
I'm not a plastic eater :p I'll eat dem metals though
That's hella metal.
Munching on that aluminum like the heavy metal caterpillar I am.
You can't turn into a butterfly though. That's not metal.
View all replies
How about plastic containers that say "Microwave Safe" and then fucking melt or warp in the microwave after only two minutes? :stare:
...or you put it in the dishwasher and gets all decapitated. Lol, I had plastic melt.
That happens to plastic spatulas/spoon all the time in my dishwasher. :lol: They melt.

Though, if they're still usable after they've melted.... :shifty: I'll pretend it didn't happen.
I just have metal spatulas and spoons, they bend and that gets annoying.

Just melt them all together to make one big spoon. :p
The one spoon to rule them all, bow to the spoon lord!
Sauron gonna spoon you
Sexy Smeagol by PuzzledHeartBox  
spoon me right in the prrreciousss. 
View all replies
Have you ever tried to open one of these: www.fivecentnickel.com/images/… Five Nights at Freddy's 2 - Mangle Foxy - Icon GIF 
Oh, yes. It looks like a monster crewed throw it by the time I get to the item inside. I have good scissors for it now but when I didn't...
Ikr, just stab the shit out of it.
Then take it back to the store for a refund: "I'm sorry, but you have already opened the package" :lol:
I'll just sell it to the plastic eating people.
I once had a shampoo bottle that I dropped from two feet and then there was shampoo everywhere :stare:

Plastic cap just had to break then
Ow, shampoo bottle story~ I once tried to open a new bottle of shampoo. The cap broke off and some shampoo sprayed in my eye. For some reason, every plastic that I touch breaks...
For me if I touch anything on a shelf, something else will definitely fall or break

Projectile shampoo~
You make shelf avalanches.

Shampoo spit in my face.