FUCK IT!!!11!11!!

I hate lame insults. They suck. Come up with something rememberable people! :shakefist: I'm tired of people raping me with lame jokes about my icon. The puns and insults you have are fucking horrible. Stop yiffing me up, you pussies. 
Comments381
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Shut your Skunk Party Popper by shutyourfaceplz  Toxic-Fuck Request by shutyourfaceplz  Bullet by shutyourfaceplz  the-fucking-city REQ by shutyourfaceplz  Springtrap by shutyourfaceplz  Shut your Skunk by shutyourfaceplz  

:iconofaceplz:
those icons don't deserve you. they should be celebrating their awesomeness in Pikapoon 3 -- the remake next gen version with Ash and Pikachu's hybrid son going at it with them. That would still be better than sticking around with you.
:D now go write Pikapoon 3, you turd. Send me a link once you're done.
Fuck the people fuck the system
Fuck them all!
at least for me, the gift anonymity that the internet has bestowed on many of us renders any insult that people write on forums ineffective because there's nothing personal to really attack. now if the insult was spoken to me at my face, or on a personal email then there's something to be mad about.
well this isn't ending well huh?
Not at all :XD: 
When compared to you, Hitler doesn't seem so bad.
In a few years, you will almost certainly be offering your body to a convict in a deserted restaurant for dimes, you deplorable prick.
I strongly suspect you adore masturbating a wee bit too much.
Fuck off, you poor, illiterate, small-minded crack baby.
Get your ass over here and suck spooge from my brown eyed willy, you grungy moron.
Your wretched stench is unreservedly unpleasant.
Every time I see a mime take a humungous goddamn shit on the golf course, it reminds me of you.
You're very very nice. And by very nice I of course mean awesomely disgusting.
You have polio. Don't be upset however, it's not the worst thing that could happen. You're also going to die from it.
I am under the impression you love daydreaming about Justin Bieber a wee bit too much.

Satisfied?
he's never satisfied. he can go at it all night.
www.insultgenerator.org/

Give that to him and let's see how much he enjoys it!
(Holds up judging sign) 7 outta 10
I don't like lame insults.
You should change it. 
It's a cracka pika fucking a nigga pika.