The Ponies have got to go

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments307
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I personally think the art style of MLP is cute. It's fun and colorful, and when done well it's pretty awesome. I repeat: Done well.
I posted the good ones on page 2
this arugement is like poking a dead pinky pie... 

but yes that fad blew up big, but now that their network is dead it should start winding down... and then be replcaed by sonic... again... 
Sonic boom is getting good reviews but it's no where near mlp level. :lol:
Don't h8 m8.

Pinkie Pie EyeFlutter  

Also, I can't believe the username IvanaCumalot hasn't been snapped up before now. It's gold! I love that film.
gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8.
That's awesome, bro. 
Complaining about a movement, subject, or genre of art without having any art in your own gallery to make fun of is not allowed.
I like how I can make this complaint and hardly get any backlash :lmao:
You created an account just to type a short rant about ponies? You are that pathetic, that you not only hide behind your computer to express an opinion but have to hide behind another user account just to post that opinion. What are you four years old?! What a waste of time.
haters can hate c:
But the ponies won't go. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We draw what we like :3
eheheh
... Wasn't her name Ivana Humpalot?
- joined this week
- juvenile username
- 0 deviations
- only activity is this post
- "I'm probably gonna break a whole bunch of fingernails typing this"
You're the one who needs to leave.
tough shit, you're gonna have to deal with it
1.Why is this site full of shitty art drawn by five year olds? No, I take that back, that's an insult to my five year old cousin. Seriously it's degrading to REAL artists who put hours and even days into their pieces, just for those traced animu base users to shit out 200 'dolls' a day and tarnish this site's reputation. It's no wonder actual artists are leaving, they can no longer sell commissions on here so what's the point? There is none, that's what.
2. Weaboos are obnoxious and will lose their mind if you say anything about anime or Japan in general. The worst of them are the ones in complete denial and just calls themselves Otaku and ignore the fact that's basically an insult in Japan. They actually give fuck-all if you tell them people there don't run around with pink hair and they don't fart rainbows. Why are these trashy folks allowed to breed? It's like the world is ending, fucking hell. We should bring back beheadings, they're spreading thanks Japan taking over the world with their shitty 'English' dubs that these weirdos watch. This is nearly have to say on the topic, now cue and or tag that infamous weaboo, so we can see how impressive her small bubble really is and makes this about her.
3. Anime, the holy grail and sole reason this site is over flowing with shitty 'art'. These 'cartoons' (If you can call them that) are so poorly drawn the characters look like one dimension aliens from another solar system. I wonder how many anime fans are even going to fall for this, I mean it's a wall of text after all. They also feel the need to be a bunch of homophobic assholes, if you dare bring up the topic in reality they start puking uncontrollably, but yaoi and yuri? It's their fap material. They also all seem to have the same thing for bathing: They don't do it. Ever. Do you know how many 'anime fans' that have admitted they haven't showered in a month? TOO many. We need to bring back that petition to ban  anime all together. I agree with Lolly with banning anime on this site entirely. It's just cancer, and it's everywhere, the stupid asian are taking over America. Muh Freedom.
4. Tumblr has brought on a whole new bred of annoying, stupid, special snow flakes. These kids think everything racist and hate white people to Hell and back, which is hypocritical since the site was made by a WHITE, CIS, MAN. It's ran by mostly white people. If they realized this they would probably riot, or claim they're going to kill themselves because they all think they're unicorns with 15 mental disorders. They accept otherkin, self diagnosis, hates doctors if they're white, and have made a joke of Racism entirely. Ableism isn't when someone tells you it's wrong to send dozens of death threats or floods people with ''kill yourself you scum, no one will miss you.'' because you ~anti social personality disorder~ flared up. But they're also anti-bullying, as long as they're the ones getting 'bullied.' I say we shut that site down entirely. I just want it shut down, it's a piece of shit.
5. MLP was made for children but for some reason it's fan base is hardly a bunch of five year old girls, it's men in their basement. The fandom is entirely made up of creepy child molesters who want to hump horses all day long, with added hive mind thinking. Have you seen the video of the brony in a FEDORA who bought a my little pony coloring book just to complain about the fact it wasn't geared towards him? That's how most of them act, even in public. They're far more immature than the five year old viewers, so this could explain why it's popular AT ALL. In short, it's full of man children, so many of them need to never breed, it would pass the stupidity onto the offspring. Or we can cancel the show, it'll be better for humanity.
6. FNAF is--meh, I'm just gonna copy paste another rant here. man five night's at Freddy's, seems like a ok horror game but not so scary. but somehow and some way it attracts a absurd cult following. a few times I had encountered with fnaf fanarts and how they most of the time turn these monstrous animatronic animals to cute fluffy kawaii critters. my lord why!! this goes the seem with popular creeppastas aswell. they make the most feared into sex symbols by horny teenage fangirls. they write fanfics shipping there characters( who are sometimes marysues and ripoffs) with them. it's quite true with fnaf sometimes. this is why I sometimes feel sad about sometimes. this is a much as I can type so let hear your thoughts on these rabid fans.
I can't figure out how to get it a perfect wall, thanks obama.
attract the ragers already. :iconmadnoesplz:
It takes time, senpai. 
omg i'm a senpai? Racing Girl Emoji (Ehehe) [V4] 
Remember me, senpai. :iconconfuciusplz:
I edited my stash file. :lol: