Slow days, fail trolls, stupid color changing dress and boredom

1. Office is boring and slow as fuck today, I wish I could fall asleep at my desk without my boss hating on me :(

2. So many n00bs and fail trolls, where's them fun, classy trolls at? The level of trolls has dropped sharply of the late.

3. Why is everyone so obsessed over that stupid color changing dress bullshit? I mean it's BLUE and BLACK. Get over it. If you don't see those colors you colorblind or sth.
Comments508
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
CURSE YOU! not you as well danny... ooooh he eh! Petting is sensual! 
I forgot what this was about
the fecking dress mostly
You mean this dress -> :iconretardeddressplz:

It's ugly and retarded
oh definitely... its completely unflattering Stare 
  1. The last time I complained about a boring day at work, the following week consisted of:
    • The state DEA stopping by the store and seizing a counterfeit bill;
    • Me having to call the police on drunks, multiple times;
    • A store inspection which was attended by not only the store manager, but also the area manager, the regional manager, and a district VP; and
    • During said inspection a car caught on fire at the gas pump.
  2. Trolls stink, good riddance to them.  I really don't need to see evidence every day of overall diminishing IQ of the population
  3. It has to do with lighting.  And who in the world would buy the dress, no matter what color.  It's stinkin' ugly.
1 wow.
2 They're fun to play with though
3 True. Retarded Dress be retarded ---> :iconretardeddressplz:
Agreed about the fail trolls. My fiancee and I had a discussion about this just yesterday. We must be in a gap where the old intelligent trolls got bored and moved on with their lives and the new kids are just discovering the concept and are failing miserably trying to pick up where the retirees left off. 

I imagine it will be like this for quite some time before anyone learns how to be witty. 
Guess that's so. And with summer around the corner we'll be seeing a lot more of these little muggers
Yeah, I'm planning a summer hiatus. 
Screw that nonsense. 
Yeah... I'm considering one too...
It's a shame. 

I have no life, what else am I going to do but browse forum threads? :noes:
Guess I could do something productive. 
:iconlazycryplz:
View all replies
The dress thing is retarded because no one seems to see the actual colors; blue and dingy gold
LAWL frankly, it's just a dress, as if we haven't seen enough of those already. I mean, come on. We see at least one dress per day. What's so special about THAT dress in particular? Just a cry for publicity if you ask me... -.-

My reaction to that dumb-ass dress: Get that dress out of my face, boy! by bulldozerman185
getting rid of locked threads FTW
I don't care about the color. The dress is a piece of trash and that's where it belongs.
Dress looks light blue and gold.
Ikr? What the fuck is with people seeing white or black? :stare: