Meh, I guess sleep is overrated.

Last night I was in bed by 10:00, and fell asleep almost right away.  But then I woke up at about 1:00 in the morning, and it took me FOREVER to fall back asleep.  Then I woke up AGAIN at some point.  So today I feel super tired.  So I guess Melatonin makes you FALL asleep, but not STAY asleep.  So helpful.  :roll:

Bonus Complaint:  Morning sickness!  :dummy:

Anti-Complaint:  I was able to talk to my cousin on the phone and eat donuts last night!  :la:
Comments171
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
knock yourself out. 
Best advice. 10/10
That sounds painful.
But it'll help you sleep. 
I dont go to bed until 1 or 2 in the mornig, that solve the problem of waking up in midlle of the night - you dont. 
But I stll get up in 8 am so I guess I dont need a lot of sleep. 
Complain on my side: f the medicine 
Dang.
Yeah.  Don't you ever feel tired or anything?
not really, about 6hrs of sleep is fine for my.
Except the days when I go to the gym, then I have to sleep every other day half an hour. You get used.
hehehe 10pm eight know, I write you an update at 1 am, ok?
1am :D (Big Grin) Im still here reding manga
View all replies
i had an anxiety attack in my sleep
That sucks.  ):  Sorry to hear that!  :hug:
I run on maybe 5 hours of sleep on week nights and 2 on weekends. It's very healthy I bet :XD:

Morning sickness? Is that when you feel nauseous and can't eat breakfast?
Daaamn.

Yep, pretty much.
I had assumed the opposite about melatonin. I thought of it as keeping me asleep, but not putting me to sleep. Which is why I take it with other forms of sleep aid that act quicker. I'll wake up too early sometimes with liquid sleep aids if I don't take them with melatonin. Bendryl works as a sleep aid, but I wouldn't recommend it for extended use.

It could be your diet or stress. Try eating more and thinking out any thoughts that time didn't allow for you to really think about. Music is nice.
Nope, for me it helps me get tired enough so that I can fall asleep.

Alright, I will.  And yeah, I do listen to music quite a bit to help with stress and creativity.
How unfortunate. I woke up in the middle of the night to the wonderful smell of garlic bread and sure enough, my brother had made garlic bread. Late at night for some reason.
XD it's like "hmm,  know it's the middle of the night, but I have a hankering for garlic bread!  I'ma go make some."  WTF?