ISIS execute 13 football fans by firing squad for watching Iraq play Jordan on TV

I was going to put this in 'Politics', but it's probably better suited here.
I'm at a loss for words. This is really sick. This has nothing to do with religion or laws or anything sane at all. These people just enjoy killing and use religion to justify it.

"Charges found against the accused were announced by a masked Islamic State fighter, using a small handheld radio.

Reading from a list, he declares the men are guilty of engaging in homosexual activities and should be punished by death, in accordance with Islamic State's radical interpretation of Sharia law."
- www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic…
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
just putting this here cuz it's somewhat relevant and I want to make sure EVERYONE knows this exists: knowyourmeme.com/memes/isis-ch…
SKUNK!! IS THIS YOUR DOING?!
Footballs is overrated and I hate it as much as the next guy but this is ridiculous
isis is sorta like a game of ping pong, they throw something, you throw it harder, then they start pleading to stop
theyll be gone sooner or later 
Thankfully all the tar-everyone-with-the-same-brush retards havn't heard of the complaints forum. Enjoy a more civil thread free of "let's kill all the muslims, then we'll be safe"
They heard of Complaints but, know the rules of this place.
Yeah its probably for the best you didn't post this in the Politics forum or else you'd get dozens upon dozens of comments stating how Islam is a dangerous cult and that multiculturalism is a disease caused by minorities flooding white countries.
Complaints is better than the politic forum, at least you will avoid debate with people who try finding excuses for terrorism...
At this rate I was honestly not surprised. Extremists waking the darkest of human nature, with religion to "justify" them (while it make no sense even religion-wise, I believe). I can only feel pity to the other muslims who are tolerantly moderate to have themselves tarnished by those desert-style cavemen who used their name....
What it needs is big powers like Saudi Arabia to speak out. Sadly it hasn't happened yet.
I mean, fuck isis, but.
Also fuck sports fans, I've yet to meet a sane one who didn't go for the kill because I don't watch sports.
I don't watch sports either, but jeez...
Not watching sports apparently gives them the right to be the biggest sexist assholes to exist, apparently. :grump:
Because watching sports is :icongaysealplz:

No, really, I don't get it any more than you do.
Religion is all they talk about, yet so many people say it has nothing to do with religion.

Oh Islam is a religion of peace, right? :iconyoucardplz:
Oh, dear extremists....
"his has nothing to do with religion or laws or anything sane at all. These people just enjoy killing and use religion to justify it."
Welcome to the world of extremists, where they make zero sense and none of it has to do with religion :lol:
Here at Extremist Corp. if you collect 5 heads, we'll give you a gold sticker! I am a dummy!