Unfairly Being Called A Troll

It's not fair when people call you a troll just because they disagree with us. All we wanted was to help spread love and kindness and all people did was automatically call us a troll. How has it came to the point that anyone who disagrees with you in any major way becomes a troll? We are not a troll we are just trying to be nice and kind to others, but some have left us to take drastic measures. It's not fair.

If the internet was more understanding we would be able to express ourselves with at least some level of understanding even if people disagree, but all those other trolls out there have cried wolf so much that we will not be taken serious anymore. We are upset about this. We are just viewed as trolls now. That's not fair. We want to be nice to you all and spread God's love.

We guess this will not happen and that people will disagree with us still but we will try our best to help people along. We just wish that there had never been trolls in the first place spreading hate among the people. Love is the solution.

~Igloo

~Z-Pikachu
Comments790
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
YES! So many times yes...
:iconsmugspongebobplz:   Mmmm-- baguettes...
Just mentally replace the term troll with a 5-year-old calling you a 'meanie doodie-head'.

Also, God's love.  Gross.  Time for a shower.
Everyone's a troll! :dummy:
:icontwerkplz:
This is my response to this.
I never assume people are trolls for disagreeing with me, even if they do it on purpose!
I judge if they are trolls or not after talking with them for a while.
It gives best result, trust me.
That... is a convincing avatar to come with such post. Moving on....
This thread starts like a roller coaster, nice upward climb.

then a sickening drop that makes you lose your lunch.
:la:
I got yelled at by a weeb for saying that I think certain parts of Japanese culture are "a little strange". (I didn't single out Japan, I'm actually a huge fan of their culture.) :I I agree, people need to be more understanding on AND off the internet. I didn't even say anything offensive or extremely opinionated and suddenly I "have no culture because I'm American". :lol:
Stop trolling us with your reasonable point of view ;)
Since when is being kind trolling?
I was mostly kidding. What you said IS a "reasonable point of view."
since Canada existed.
Hey now. As a Canadian I take offense...and must therefore also apologize for my being offended by what it is that you have to say. :confused:
Why are fagits falling for this?
I wish this thread and troll can just go away -_-
He makes me hate Christianity.
Yeah really.

People should respect each others religions and let them be.