Got dissed for liking to DRAWWWWWWWWW

Ok we are talking about full grown adults here! (clearly their brains are under developed.. but anyway)

I said I don't drink alcochol

They looked at me like I was a sin

I said I don't enjoy clubbing

They said I'm not normal

Then they asked me what I did in my spare time

I said I draw

One burst into laughter and the other followed by saying why did you laugh I tried so hard not to but you laughed and I couldn't hold in no more

:(  (Hit the music:  why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm human too??♫)

I got so offended, drawing means a lot to me and I'm sure you too since your on deviant art? Some people has no respect and can't accept people who are different.

In my eye they are the ones who doesn't have a life because they don't know what they want to do with life.

Ok rant over.

Comments101
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"I said I don't drink alcochol"

Of course, no one drinks "alcochol" :grump: it's al-co-hol ( "al-kho-hol--" )

"I said I don't enjoy clubbing"

Just grab any 2x4 lying around, even a golf club or a baseball bat would do :facepalm: It's not that difficult--
Aww, that sounds horrible. :( Drawing is my passion too, and I would punch someone in the crotch if they ever said that to me. But don't worry, drawing is everything and I agree that you shouldn't feel ashamed to be drawing, if it makes you happy. :)
HAHA THEY ARE GIRLS, BUT YES I DID IGNORE THEM. I JUST WANTED TO COMPLAIN ON HERE TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER 
Well, I'm glad you feel better now. :D
1. Their cheese heads, ignore them. =p

2. " I'm sure you too since your on deviant art?" Isn't *you're? :?
LOL I'M AN OLDIE
WTH this is why I hate having friends. Which to be honest I don't anymore.
I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND
They have probably seen your dA and are just jealous!
Sounds like a bunch of basic b*tches. Probably without a creative or inventive bone in their bodies.

On the other hand I do like my booze. I go clubbing for dancing. I have drawn at parties. Actually I do a lot when involved with house parties and inebriated people. I do a lot of mothering: Redid a girl's make-up after she cried her eyes off, made pancakes... That was fun, every two minutes was some random putting their chin over my shoulder asking quietly "..are there any pancakes can I have one plz Ill luv you forevrrr". One situation in retrospect wasn't too ideal, but there was a 2 1/2 yr old whose teenage mother was elsewhere shaggin' god knows who, so I stopped and played with her when she couldn't sleep. I ended up with psychedelic nail polish past my knuckles. Hers were immaculate. I also made her pancakes for breakfast. When I draw at group events I end up with some pretty neat characters. The only one there to draw so it becomes like some group experimental project, debating characters, story backgrounds, with much slurring and random shouting.

I'm writing this mainly for the 'Blergh! Alcohol is bad and what it does to people is disgusting!' people. Grow up. Some people like it. Some don't. Not all drinkers are mainstream sociopathic shitbags.

I end up with different groups of people, some I know, some complete strangers. I'm sure there have been those like you've described that have looked at me like I was some outsider. 'Why the f*ck is that chick cleaning up that dudes puke?' 'Where the crap did this ashtray come from?' 'Why are you drawing? You should be doing shots!'. Or just downright insult or snip at me because I'm not one of them.

But I haven't kept note. I don't care. I like the buzz, the relief and relaxation the drink gives me. I like my friends and anyone who thinks I should be acting or behaving a certain way doesn't deserve my drunken pancake treatment.

I'm having a wine right now, taking a break after editing a monster concept for a project I'm working on.

Point is, don't let shit like that get to you. Fall in with your own crowd and drink/don't drink. It's not anyone's bizz.
Are you me? Am I you? Dont like alcohol, clubbing, love drawing. But people cant seem to understand that and give me shocked faces. annoying
It's very comforting to know that there are many "me" out there.  At the time I felt alienated but I'm normal after all.
Cool story, now draw a picture about it.
haha I actually thought about that you know but I haven't had the time to do it yet
I don't like much alchohol....  Only Baileys in mah coffee.
I hate alcohol and what it does to people. I also hate clubbing. Never even been clubbing before and actually not even 100% sure what it means. 

I prefer to draw also. I prefer drawing over party's too. 

but, this is my opinion.  
Clubbing reminds me of the song Chandeliers from Sia.

Alcoholism, insecurity, peer pressure and depression. 
You follow the crowd not nothing what it is then alcohol numbs you until you are a part of them.
Obviously not that serious for most of them but that's what reminds me of when they say the word "clubbing". 
I love the song Chandeliers from Sia. Yet hate clubbing. 

It actually sounds very boring. Art is my way of coping with personal things. 
alcohol seems pointless, being what it does to you. 

I think it was wrong for them to Dis you for liking to draw.
Everyone likes different things. Yours is art, it makes you, well you.
They should except you for that. 
What an odd thing to laugh at. Drawing isn't even an uncommon past time. I'm guessing these were women who laughed at you?
:iconsaywhaplz: What a bunch of asshats. But with those people, they are probably boring to hang around no matter what.
Don't worry. Those kinds of people will die sooner anyway. 
what a way to put it