All men are potential rapists.

After seeing a big heaping feminist (correction: feminazi) bullshit river where in places it shouldn't be and this happens to be the most common form of the shit that pelts on top of my head.

I hate this with all being. I hate seeing people agreeing with it. I hate the people who have made this saying / statement and hope for their Christmas stockings are full of  rotting grub worms.

Why does this exist and why do people believe it. Why do some people have to label all men as animals ready to go back to their primal uncivilized tendencies. Why is it acceptable at all to say in some places? Its no different than saying. "All blacks are potential thieves.", "All Jews are potential conspeople." or "All Muslims are potential terrorists." Its fucking wrong to label entire group just for the few bad apples that lay in that particular basket. It's fucking disgusting.

The fact this is taught in some "colleges" (they do not deserve this title due to their biased and just morally wrong "lessons") makes me want to fucking slap someone.

I know, I am beating a dead horse but after experiencing too much of it when I thought I was in a place where it was free of that bullshit and political discussion, I have to vent it out.
Comments484
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think the operative word is 'potential'.
Under the right conditions(or wrong ones), many upstanding citizens, if subjected to enough tragedy, could resort to any number of crimes to relieve stress, whether rape, robbery, or murder.
It's important to remember that law and order is not a natural part of life, and that delayed gratification has to be learned. Empathy also has to be learned. Self-discipline, and enduring pain have to be learned.
The natural response that all humans are born with, is to 'do whatever it takes to satisfy the desire that is unmet', which babies can only achieve by way of crying, since they haven't even learned to control their own bodies right after birth.
Socialization takes time. All people, in my view, are capable of almost anything, if pressed hard enough, and if tortured long enough.
The question is, what is the statistical likelihood that, say, the Dali Lama is going to rape someone?
It's essential to remember that the Dali Lama is opposed to all forms of sex, so the person who claimed 'all men are rapists' still has 'sex' enough on their mind to be thinking about the subject, proves that very person thinks MORE about sex than the Dali Lama, and is MORE likely to potentially be a rapist than the Dali Lama, be that accuser a man, woman, or hermaphrodite.
"Under the right conditions(or wrong ones), many upstanding citizens, if subjected to enough tragedy, could resort to any number of crimes to relieve stress, whether rape, robbery, or murder."

Hmmm. Sorry, I don't see the lumping, because I don't see the payoff.

Look - robbery and murder are wrong. I wouldn't argue that they're not. But wrong or not, they can offer a payoff for the offender. Something one wants is in one's possession. Somebody who was annoying one is no longer in a position to do so. Where there is a payoff, there is a temptation to resist, and for this, as you say, one needs empathy. One needs a conscience.

But with rape, I just don't get it. If one has to force oneself on a woman, then she obviously isn't interested, so where's the appeal in the thought of being with her in that way? How can there even be a temptation to resist? Nothing will be happening, emotionally, between her and her rapist, so the sex will be hollow and pointless. Degrading for her, yes, but what's it doing for him? If anything, I would expect the commission of an act like this to leave most men more stressed out, not less, even in the absence of legal consequences.

A squeezing sensation around his penis? There are easier ways of achieving that, if one is so badly in need. This being the case, I'm not going to agree that using the word "potential" makes this statement a reasonable one.
Rape is said by many expert psychologists to be seldom about sexual release, and more about power.
I should also note that in chimpanzee groups, sex and power are closely related, and this is thought to be the same in many(not all) humans.

For me, the bottom line would be.... if someone said "All men are potential rapists", I'd shrug and say "Maybe, maybe not."

For one thing, I have never met 'all men'.
The planet is pretty big and well-populated.
I don't have enough time left to meet a few billion men and psychoanalyze them.
Do you?
Does the issuer of the statement "All men are potential rapists" have enough time to meet and analyze a few billion men?
"Does the issuer of the statement 'All men are potential rapists' have enough time to meet and analyze a few billion men?"

Did you notice that I rejected that statement? I ask, because to read your comment without reading that which came before it, one might be left with the misleading impression that I had supported it.
I was trying to point out that a person 'could' conceivably call you a potential murderer, a potential rapist, a potential thief, a potential child abuser, or a potential genocidal maniac without you having to feel the emotional turmoil you seem to be going through when you react to such comments.
However, if you want to be miserable/angry when people accuse 'people'(possibly including yourself), then feel free to be my guest.
Good luck to you.
Strong is the butthurt in this one. The only person showing any signs of being miserable/angry in that exchange is you, Elvenboi.
If you say so, it must be true!
View all replies
Well thats why most people nowadays who are "feminists" also find people who stereotype all men as Neanderthals or as you said rapists also find it stupid. Its part of the early feminist movement which managed to paint a picture in everyones heads that people who were pro woman were as you've described. But in fact feminism is simply the belief that men and woman should be equal, which is a fair goal and almost any logical thinking human would agree with. But before you say anything no men and woman dont have equal rights in this day and age even in first world countries, that is not to counter argue your main point simply stating  a fact.
Activism is stupid.  I understand they're fighting for a cause, but do most of them even understand the cause?  Instead of focusing on "us", they focus on "me".
Women can be rapists too. That's what they fail to realize. Women can be pigs, just like they say men can be. It's ridiculous.
If feminism sees drunken sex as rape then boy, the whole notion of men being the most common perpetrators of rape crumbles.

Every guy knows about that one or more unattractive woman who lingers in the bar takes advantage of drunken men. Its so common it has become a joke.

#TeachWomenNotToRape <- see how stupid hashtag activism is?
"It's so common it has become a joke."

This is true. They're known as "coyote dates." There's a story behind the expression, too.

The man wakes up, sober, and finds that during the night, the woman he went to bed with (when he was drunk) has rolled over on top of his arm. Then he gets a good look at who he's with, and decides that he'd rather chew his own arm off than wake his still sleeping date. He's thinking about using the escape technique said to be employed by coyotes caught in leg traps.

And that's why I avoid bars. and alcohol. :nod: You don't really hear people in coffeehouses talking about problems like that. :no:
:no: Its very sad.

Yeah, the worst thing in a coffee shop is a snooty hipster and that's it! :lol:
And even the hipsters can be avoided through a careful choice of coffeehouse! There are nerd coffeehouses. Hipsters usually manage to find enough sense to avoid those, knowing the greeting they'd be likely to get.
The court system sees the same way, though. They're thing is that when you're drunk, you can't give consent, so it counts as rape. Like I said earlier, women can be just as conniving and awful as they say men are.
"Ooh, but you are only truly evil if you have a dick!"
Welcome to feminism :I
I'm truly disgusted by humanity.
Humans are filthy creatures.
Fuck humanity. I wanna be a panda!
View all replies
my friend took advantage of me when i was drunk. isn't that considered rape? she bought oodles and oodles of booze 
Depends. Would you have shagged her if you were sober? Also do you consider drunken sex = rape?
i think my assumption of what would take place included sex. 

i enjoyed it. but didn't really think that it would happen like that. 

i've only been jumped by two women in my life. once in high school, and once in my 20's hahahaha

otherwise it's boring dating sex routines fuck fight break fuck fight break up ad nauseum