Eep radical feminism is turning women insane!

Sorry for the bad english.

Lately i've been dating a really cute girl with a frankly wonderful rumpus. We were hanging out when she says "i want some whisky, you got any?" I didn't, so we went to the grocery store to get some. While we were there we decided to buy some snacks and other beverages so we ended up buying like three bags worth of stuff. I had the bottle of whisky on the right hand and two bottles of mineral water on my left hand, my date was carrying two bags of chips and some other snacks like popcorn and stuff, so we had our hands full. We were flirting with each other and everything was pretty sweet.

We go to get in line to pay and i notice that a young woman carrying a lot of stuff was also coming over to get in line, we weren't in a hurry so i told the woman if she wanted to go ahead before us since she was carrying a lot more stuff than we were. She scowled at me and yelled "No" (and by yelled i mean it), we didn't know why she was so angry so we shrugged it off.

So we pay up, and some kid is bagging everything, i lean forward to pick up the bags when suddenly i hear a shriek behind me. There was another young woman, probably a friend of the first one, clearly agitated and livid at the action of me having taken the bags.

I didn't quite understand most of what she was blabbering, both of them were angrily screaming at me something about being a mysoginistic piece of shit that believed that because i was a man i was superior and how i was promoting disrespect towards women. My date was frightened because they were also screaming at her for allowing me to impose dominance or some bullshit like that, she thought these two women were clearly on some kind of drug or something. My date pushed me out of the store and we walked home.

These two batshit crazy women, icons and representatives of the insanity that is the radical feminist movement, totally ruined the mood of my date.

TL;DR: It's like an infection! A virus! Radical feminism promotes apeshit behavior! This is why we can't have nice things!

Bonus: I still got to tap that beautiful rumpus. It was absurdly delicious. :la:
Comments222
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You should have laugh to their face, they would have been even more crazy :tehestareeyes: 
Swiggty swooty u got da booty
It felt quite comfy.
I would say its sexist towards everyone suggesting that it's spreading. Mostly because I need to lie about people having good in them.
What's with all the feminism topics on the DA Forums? Not that I mind, though... 

Anyway, offering someone help is a kind thing to do, no matter what the situation is. Those women must have been on something, and whatever it was... it probably didn't help 'em chill. 
Feminists, or at least those on the interwebz, have progressively gotten worse and are rather large hypocrites preaching to spread equality but are often putting down men, white people, and using 'privileged' as to why they do so. There is no middle ground. They use an ideal as an excuse to treat others badly.
I'm well introduced to the problems feminism causes, and that's absolutely not why I asked the question. Feminism s a very diverse organisation, on one side we have rabid feminists, and on the other side we have peaceful feminists, and naturally, there are the ones that stand somewhere in between. Now, we all know what makes rabid feminists problematic, but the positive thing about them is that most people don't really take the seriously, or simply said consider then nutcases. I find the other side of the coin a bigger problem. What makes peaceful feminism dangerous, in a sense, is that it is generally deemed a positive thing by other people, as well as a tricky subject for people, specifically men, that are against it. Basically, it's another organisation selling itself as something it isn't, and a great number of people buying it - something human history proves is very dangerous. Peaceful feminism is said to stand for equality of the genders, but thus far it has made absolutely no efforts to help males in areas where they are generally oppressed, unless it directly contributes to women. This equality organisation has made no effort to help any individual that happens to be male, as far as I know. Further more, it's doing the same thing for women that sexism once did to men: setting stereotypes  that women don't necessarily desire to follow. Another problem is stereotyping victims and abusers - if a victim is generally depicted as a female, and an abuser as a male, that only makes society practically blind to the abuse that goes the other way around. I believe that society should be taught that everyone can be an abuser, just as everyone can be a victim - this way, no one would shy away from helping anyone who finds themselves in trouble, and many victims wouldn't be afraid of stepping up. Having this said, the reason why I asked the question is because, this far, feminism was generally idolized and I didn't really expect it's morals to be brought up in such a sudden way on this site. 
Oh god, paragraphs, please.

So you're an egalitarianist? 
Why? It's not all that big. Would you like a paragraph per sentence? 

You could put it that way. But, to be honest, I don't care too much, seeing that one way or another I can't change the way world works. 
It hurts my eyes to read a wall of text. 

No one can when there will always be one ideal or the other. That's just how it goes. 
Well, blocks of text aren't meant for the reading, anyway. You can conveniently just scan them trough, get the general idea, and write a response - no one will know. Go the other way around and you'll lose eye-sight and get a headache pretty quickly. 

Agreed. :) 
View all replies
Lovely plump and comfy rumpus
I'm going to start saying this 
Should've told them to carry your bags for you then if they wanted to make such a big deal out of it. Make sure to load it with lots of heavy stuff. :la:
But then my stuff would have been contaminated with the crazy
NAILING WOMEN! HIGH FIVE BRO
Fuck bitches get money
That's fucking awful... what a couple of useless ignorant cunts. Sad to say they are all too typical. I don't care if girls think this feminist shit is cool, NOBODY has a right to be screaming and rude to anyone in public.
Unfortunately more of them are existing than anyone really wants. 
Much less for doing something that is a) none of their business and b) completely harmless
Aren't Males and Females supposed to be joining forces and not still fighting? That was the original plan wasn't it. I guess some of us got confused. If a male opens a door for me, I just go through it. They are pretty much as human as I am.
Unfortunately an alarming fraction of humanity is getting various kinds of stick lodged within an uncomfortable place in their butts.
Yeah, well in that case I hope the Apocalypse comes real fast.