How complaints has ruined your life

Everytime I cough blood a little I remember that like, I think :icontd-vice: or somebody had like tuberculosis  or something and I get really paranoid that I am getting TB? also my rib hurts really bad and I think it is another blood clot and I want to die. 

tl;dr my danish friend met mads mikkelsen and I'm jealous. 
Comments71
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Did he die?

Complaints ruined my life because I have vacation, it's the holidays,
I have a wife, a ferret and an adorable puppy right here with me,
yet I'm still on a crappy forum on deviantArt talking to some random stranger.
Haven't changed my life in any way since 99% of the people on the forums are fucking pussies and will either block or close their thread instead of having a refreshing internet fight with you.
1v1 me irl fgt i rek ur mom
When I go to other sites I sometimes feel like a bull in a china shop.  And I'm not even particularly brash for this place. :noes:
Complaints has only improved my life.
Complaints hasn't ruined my life but Fur Affinity Forums Rants and Raves has. Basically it's a bunch of self loathing, jaded as one of those rock candy pops if it were make of razorblades and they had it stuck up their asses for 5 years who are ashamed of being edgy rebellious teenagers in the 90's and early 00's so now they're being edgy, western world status quo worshippers in their 20's to try and wash away the shame. Plus someone is always an asshole beyond what is needed in some thread, like you can complain about having cancer and someone will come in and make a joke or go "bawww poor u my whole family died of cancer faget get over it." It makes complaints look like a hugbox.
I just read that only 13 percent of furries are female. Does that seem true?
Probably, about 80+ percent of people I've seen in the fandoms are dudes. I dunno why exactly, maybe the fetish aspect taking a large aspect away from the hobby and community aspect makes it look like a bit of a raging boner party (which in a lot of parts of the fandom it is). Plus men tend to be more open about their sexual urges, ie. Chat Roulette, and a lot of female identifying furries seem to be less horndogish.
It hasn't.

It's made everything better!
It's made me a bit standoffish.
Nothing has changed.  I have always been a cynical dick. 

This is just a more accepting forum to voice my dickish behavior. 
Complaints has ruined my life by filling it with TD x Valg slash then leaving a gaping hole in my life when they're no longer relevant and all that sweet Nazi yaoi disappears. :(
Now I'm sad I missed all the sweet Nazi yaoi... :iconbishiehitler-plz: :saddummy:
I always say so.
I will try to take that into consideration in the future. :O
I said that as well.
View all replies