What the fuck

Another dog related complaint... So i was walking home form school and out of nowhere this fucking border collie comes out of nowhere and tore a hole in my leggings. After talking with the owner i came to conclusion that the owner doesnt know shit about dogs. This was the third dog he had in 5 years....all the others just ran away... i was going to bitch at the owner but I couldnt becasue his kid was there and i didnt want to make a fuss.
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am perilously close to the point where I've seen too much stupid. I don't mean "funny ha-ha" stupid, i mean "facepalming they must be joking" stupid...

:iconfacepalmplz:that dog owner...no, just no. Two dogs have run away so far and he still hasn't put up a fence or installed one of those chain/leash things that you can hook your dog to when they are outside, then he shouldn't be allowed to have a dog.
Hopefully, he didn't pass his stupid onto his kid... 
I would have bitched anyway. Screw the kid; The dog could have seriously injured you or someone else!
I would've raised hell over it.
It's a good thing that didn't happen to me, because holy shit, I'd have been swearing up and down like a sailor, even with the child there. The fuming rage would be real. But yeah, some people really should read up on pets before they buy one. 
And this proves that some people need to have licenses to own pets :no:
With no fencing or leashes, how is he suppose to keep his dog from running off? He appears to have never learned that fact.
O o ...... .Gets a gun and shoots myself. .dies. x x
You not wanting to make a fuss in front of a child says a lot about your character and personality.  Even though your leggings were ripped, and you had every right to complain, you still didn't want to offend a child.  I commend you for that.  Not sure I could have been so humble and kept my temper.

And... his third dog in five years?  :o
Yep. I still have my old ass dog. He's 12 now...
:iconfluffycatplz: Canines, humans, canine humans, canine human canines
I miss my kitty. She was so bad ass
RIP queen sheba
HELLO, I AM FERANGI.
FERENGI YES HMM VERY TRUSTWORTHY 
I'LL SELL YOU THREE STRIPS OF GOLD PRESSED LATINUM FOR 5 BARS.
OH WOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REAL GREAT DEAL :dummy:
hello I am a humon
And we all feel sorry for you, poor humon. :no:
are you cat humon or dog humon