The end of "Life of Brian"...where my sorrow lies

Comment hidden
Comments126
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So Seth McFarlane did a Family Guy parody of Monty Python's Life of Brian, huh?  I'm willing to bet it's just as lame and unfunny as his Star Wars parody episode.

Wish I had some good artwork to whore.
Nigga I thought you was talkin bout the Monty Python movie. Smh

Always look on the bright side of life.
This week, we have an influx of MLP hate, and then in the middle of it all, we get this thread.

So now we're in the middle of a Pinkie and the Brian marathon.

The Brain by redawgts :iconsaysplz:"I find the taste of month-old alfalfa pellets more appetizing than that insipid desecration of the English language."
i hate brian.....
i thought brian was brought back into the show in a later episode
You know, you must not have any actual hardship in your life if you cry that much over the death of a cartoon dog on an unfunny sitcom.
Comment hidden
You should get professional help for that
This topic is now about Saint Pierre, lover of dads.
STFU and GO WATCH GODDAMN MONTY PYTHON!!!!!!!!
The Prophetess by Bo-Po-Mo-Fo  Hookah by Bo-Po-Mo-Fo  No Title 3 by Bo-Po-Mo-Fo Color Study 1 by Bo-Po-Mo-Fo   Blue Spring by Bo-Po-Mo-Fo  Zelda by Bo-Po-Mo-Fo Go Go Gadget Ganondorf by Bo-Po-Mo-Fo

herpa derpa
I thought you were talking about Monty Pythons life of Brian...
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
"he is not the mosiah, he is a very naughty boy"
Easily my favorite line in the movie. 
" we are all individual, I'm not"
*cough* it's better*cough, cough*
*cough*indeed*cough*
:iconnoonecaresplz:

You missed that train a long time ago, buddy.

Jurassic World Light by ProfessorAdagio  Star Wars - The Force Awakens by SaturnoArg  terminator genysis- one tracked mind! by nebezial  Ultron by SuperCaterina  The Hunger Games by Budotty  The Scorch Trials by lintares  Mission Impossible III by Donttellme  Cinderella by liga-marta TOMORROWLAND by brunomazzini
Comment hidden
If one long-ago episode of a sitcom is the only reason why you're here, you really need to watch some other stuff. It's akin to the Doomsday Doctor Who people on Tumblr.

Nick Furry and the Animalvengers by Ry-Spirit  Blink by Asiulus  Scott Pilgrim by MaximoVLorenzo  Jurassic Park: The River by VanOxymore  corgi by SilverDeni T-1000 by KIU0205  Hello, nice to meet you by ryo-hakkai GODZILLA by GrievousGeneral   MEOW MEOW MEOW by Jon-Lock  DW - WOT by FerioWind  Scott Pilgrim vs. The World by cool-slayer  Jurassic Park - Clever Girl by Jimbeanus  Corgi by cartoonjunkie   Robert Patrick As T1000 by Pilgrimshadow   Chibiterasu by cutepresea Godzilla by FlyQueen  witchcraft by Apofiss  Burn With Me by tribute27   Scott Pilgrim by E-Mann     Jurassic Park alt Movie Poster by traumatron    Crash Landing Corgi by FlannMoriath    T-1000 by KottaYarou   Okami by Arven-Girl  Godzilla by taddgalusha  
Is that a series. Is that a quote from a movie. Everything is a quote from something from those so-called golden ages we're slaves of nowadays.Llama Emoji-20 (Grumpy) [V1]