Goddamn it Reddit!

I like using Reddit to get some more viewership and all of that and it can be a good place to connect to specific fandoms for your artwork. But sometimes that shit can just be odd. Like when i did a 15 minute sketch of a obscure character from an obscure fantasy book i was reading... BAMB! 4000 views.... But no comments or faves :[

So then a friend of mine was like "hey, why not abuse that?" and i realised i totally could and did up a design for a subreddit fandom. Lets just say its now the main design used for that subreddit and it got 8000 views... but next to no comments or faves :[

I know, i probably should not be complaining since people are still active on the reddit comments but still this does bother me since views here on DA mean shit without comments and faves. 
Comments98
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Comment Flagged as Spam
THERE ARE SUBREDDTS FOR PEDOS AND BRONYS!
*quickly goes to Reddit to find them*
Comment Flagged as Spam
perfect, now i can get my fix all in one sitting 
Maybe they don't have DA accounts.
thats a possibility 
this was the first thing that came to mind
32701468 by KingVego
i can't argue with that.
That's probably because they click it and then realize there is nothing worth faving or commenting on :)
I would agree with you if it did not have over 500 up votes and a approvals rating over 90% on reddit.
I've had shit posted on Reddit before. It isn't hard at all to get up voted :D
They seemed to like it enough to have it as the official Snoo for the fallout subreddit.
www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/
That's nice :) I'm not clicking though, because I honestly don't care what a bunch of people on a Reddit forum talk about

As I said to another person, if the biggest accomplishment you've made with your art is to have it become popular on Reddit, you should probably rethink the worth of what you're attempting to brag about :B Especially when that share is dissatisfactory enough to warrant two whiny complaints
As i said, im not bragging. And the fact that you think that shows that you either A-did not read what i put done and B-you dont care and are just trolling. Go back to your bridge troll.
Ah yes, posting multiple threads about your number of views and then saying "Redditors think my stuff is amazing, go see!" doesn't qualify as bragging, you're right :)

Honesty can often come across as trolling to insecure pussies. But that doesn't really make it valid :meow:
View all replies
I understand you. I think this, if I click an image the because I like it, the least I can do is to comment something, even negative crític is helpful... :fish:
And like i said, comments and faves are the bread and butter on DA so ya i see what you mean.
Some one linked one of my images to Reddit and I got loads of views and comments from it. :3
Shakes fist at you*
If that fist has a pint in it, or cake, all is good.
ITS MADE OF BOTH!!! ITS A MONSTROSITY OF A FIST!