Every Time, It's the Same (Disgusting) Subject...

It seems like all anyone ever wants to talk to me about is the same, disgusting, depraved, not-family friendly subject. I won't say what that subject is because it may not be appropriet for the forums. So I'll just repressent it with a symbol:
:iconhotdog-plz: 

Cripes people, why are you so obsessed with :iconhotdog-plz: and with me? When did DA turn into a gay bar, where men just casually strike up conversations about :iconhotdog-plz:?? It is gross and disgusting. 

So stop bringing it up. 

BONUS COMPLAINT: People should have their ages posted automatically with thier signatures, so we can all see each others ages. That way no one will ever get called a "pedophile" for discussing adult topics with someone who they *thought* was an adult. Just one more topic people need to drop. 

ANTI COMPLAINT: They're making a live-actoin "Secret of NIMH," and it's staring one of my favorite actors as Nicademus, Nicholas Cage! 
Comments226
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: as OP has left now.
...Current projects, anyone?
Creepy stare See you later OP.
Well that didn't last long. :yawn:
Of course you like the Cage.
And lo,

We are probably all gathered here to celebrate the passing of this.....deviant. We shall now commit it's body to the sock bin in the sky where he'll turn into socks, and be left on separately at the door of the washing machine...

Uhmmmmmm..

Eamonn.
:iconcryforeverplz: Will you write my eulogy when I pass on? 
I would be honored :salute:
I wanna write a nice eulogy like I did for the last dead troll, but I'm afraid this freak might just rise from the grave like :iconanarchintheuke: did (twice). 
THE UNDERGROUND DID NOT WANT THEM! D:

Yeah don't wanna jinx it D:

...as response to the OP, I like hot dogs sometimes especially if I am in the mood, though I am more of a cheeseburger person :la:

Our ages is no one's business :icondivaplz:
"THE UNDERGROUND DID NOT WANT THEM!" 

So are you saying that :iconanarchintheuke: is a troll so evil that Hell itself spat him back out? 
anarchintheuke likes pizza so I think they are very nice :dummy:
AMERICANSOCKPUPPET ALWAYS HAD NICE THINGS TO SAY TO JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE SO JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE IS SAD TO HIM GO

JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE IS VERY SORRY THE HOT DOGS DROVE AMERICANSOCKPUPPET AWAY
TANADIA IS MOVED BY JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE'S BEAUTIFUL WORDS.
I wouldn't recommend asking a steam engine to do anything physical to you. Unless you have a wish to become a rail-road-waffle. 
We have a method worked out so that he won't crush me and I won't rust him with my tears of sorrow! :dummy:
Z-PIKACHU MUST SAY THIS IS A WIN
I love you so much, it's unreal.
so what do YOU like to put on a hot-dog? I myself like peppers, onions and relish.
I like mine plain too, or maybe a little spicy mustard for a change of pace.