My house is haunted.

In the past few days:

me and my grandma were the only ones home I heard a female voice speaking, I thought it sounded like my sister, and then my grandma yells out 'what did you just say?' I told that I thought it was her talking.

me and my siblings were in the loungeroom, my grandpa was asleep, nan is in hospital. our stairs are loud, you can clearly hear when people are walking upstairs. we all clearly heard someone  walking up the stairs. it was clearly step, step, step, step, not a house creaking.

my brother and grandfather were in the granny flat downstairs, my sister was out. I was walking up the stairs when all of a sudden there was movement at my eye level, then clanging, and 4 steps in front of me I noticed something bouncing around. it stops, I pick it up, and it's a 50c coin

I was home alone  I walked down to my bathroom. as I was walking around the house, I was turning off unnecessary electrical things. my sister's room, the toilet room, and the bathroom are in a U shape, with the bathroom and my sister's room facing each other. someone had left the toilet fan and light on. when I turned them off, I was literally standing in my sister's room's doorway. She has a ceiling fan, and it's really loud, like you can hear it in all the bedrooms, loud  you can't miss it (this is important later) it was definitely NOT on.  I went and had a shower, and as soon as I turned the water off, I could hear the fan going.

I can sorta explain away  1 and 4.  maybe someone was talking outside, and maybe I just didn't notice the fan... but I can't explain away the middle two. I am alone and scared. if anyone can think of how they  happened, it'd be very helpful!!
Comments101
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Quit complaining and call the ghostbusters :iconmadnoesplz:
But first you must complain to get the ghostbusters. 
Also for not having international services. 
I am constantly dreaming of seeing the legendary Hessian Horseman and joining him in Sleepy Hollow.   I also think I may have been hypnotized because I am hopelessly entranced by Walken.
One recent night while I was trying to sleep, I thought I heard someone laughing right in my room. At first, I thought it might have been the neighbours next door (my room is right next door to the next house, being as it's a terraced one), but the laugh itself was too loud to have been a muffled one from another room. None of my family members were awake either, as the lights outside my room were off. So who the hell was it?! :fear:

Mind you, my dad has always said that our house was kinda haunted... Apparently, my brother saw a ghost-like figure years ago while he was in the alleyway that connected to ours and next door's gardens. :noes:
We could hear my granma's breathing long after she passed, loud and clear.Her room was closed and we moved away from my childhood house due to different causes. In the next years whenever I went to visit and check the old house I could feel her presence in the whole place, but specially in that room that was always cold afterwards, no matter how we tried to heat it up.

Sixteen years later, it has faded somehow, but few people that come in want to stay around, despite it being a beautiful brick countryside home.
Burn sage. Apparently that does something according to whack jobs who wear hemp clothing and conduct seances 
Hey that is inaccurate. Only idiots conduct seances. An hemp clothing is worn by hippies...
That's super creepy. :petting:
I was sitting in my living room once and I heard a gigantic fart noise coming from my bathroom.
At least my ghost has a sense of humor. :lol:

It does other things, like knock the salt and pepper shakers off the stove, and knock the wireless mouse off the desk. I was also sitting in my room and heard a male voice yell "Anyone?!" as if it were looking for somebody... Kinda sad.

Even if people are kidding, though, I don't recommend ever playing with an ouija board... That can invite some not good shit in.
You are not the only one it also happen to me things like that.
Two times I heard, strong asthmatic breaths in my room. I was alone in the room at night at the computer and the door was closed.
I listened to that breath for 5 seconds, and I turned instinctively to where the sound was coming, on the floor behind the bed. 
Then I realized that it was strange and I ran away for fear, and my father became very angry with me, he does not believe in such things.
Then other times I hear  knocking on the doors and on the wardrobe, as if someone knocked on your door three times at night, but everyone is asleep!
I heard these knockings on the door with my brother. Sometimes however I feel as if the air becomes very cold behind my neck.
Honestly I do not know what these phenomena are, but informing in scientific matters, some physicist says that these phenomena exist.
Fortunately they don't happen to me for now. 
I'm sure there's a perfectly sensible scientific explanation for all this. Now if you excuse me, I need to feed my spectre cat.
#1 something like that happened to me a few months ago but... it was just neighbors next door talking. they were in their house but their window was open in the kitchen, the room they were in.

#2 maybe grandpa got up and went upstairs and then went back to where he was and fell back asleep?

#3 that is weird... but maybe it fell from somewhere where it had been stuck for a while but no one knew it was there.

#4 yeah maybe you didn't notice the fan because you were deep in thought about something.
1. I'd say it'd be more likely someone walking past our house, because the house's aren't really close enough for that to happen.

2. nope, I could see in the stair well while it was happening.

3. there was really no where for it to fall from.  it was about 4 stairs away from the top of the stairwell, and the movement I saw was from the middle of the stairs, not from near tthe walls,.

4. It's possible, but like, that means I got ready for my shower etc all that time without hearing it, and the house was dead quiet, no tv on etcc, and it begs the question, why was it on, because my sister hadn't been home for about 3 days and I'm sure someone would have noticed it before i did?
Err, I'd be careful. There have been situations where people had others living with them without even noticing.
One family had a guy living under their house for a good amount of time and was planning on killing them.. :stare:

Probably just a ghost, though. Those are usually harmless.
I was totally just about to say "Oh, ghosts are harmless. No need to fear!" And then you went and reminded me of stuff like that.
:stare:

NEVER MIND.
Ikr!? :ohnoes: 
I doubt it's happening to OP but it's still really creepy.
It's one of those things where you think you may have been better off not knowing about. :XD:
That is creepy as fuck.
I remember watching / reading something about that.
It's a good thing my brothers practically live in our basement so there's no chance of anyone actually getting down there and staying down there unnoticed. Especially since we have 5 cats that actively go down there to use the litter box and all our washer / dryer shit is there. We do have an attic but it's all the way upstairs, you need a ladder to reach it and it's virtually unlivable because it's not fully isolated properly.
Yeah, they found out right when he was making his move. Saw his creepy hands on the window. :iconstareexplodeplz:

That is good! No creepers living in your house. :3
Better not be any creepers living in anyones houses. D: That's just. no.
Agreed. 

Something chewed a hole in our roof, so there might be a creepy fur creature in our walls soon. D;