Damn purfektionist

So I managed to get online again,after facing a few shit from real life. I swear, there's this one purfektionist moron begin to get on my nerves after I put up with her shit for quite sometime.

She never did appreciate what I did,but have the guts to tell others that I don't do my work. I also loved how she has the face to "lecture" me about my so called "problematic" attitude.:lol: I only asked about what should I put in the damn logo. (Sure fonts maybe a small deal but I still ask people for preference since it's a bloody hell group project.)  And poom, I'm the type that find fault in others. :no:

:iconindigodeerplz: Problematic moron tries to find fault in others because she just need a scapegoat to vent that she's actually faulty herself.

Bonus complaint aka real complaint:
Gabranth died, Cidolfus died and that awesome dreaming monkey dude Anastasis died. Novus Vayne looked like something from DBZ and he looks creepy and ugly.

Anti complaint: I just finished Final Fantasy XII. :la: I feel accomplished!
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've always wondered how people can feel accomplished playing games. To me, it's always felt like the biggest waste of time.
Because you completed a goal, any goal. Pretty much how sport works. The goal can be mundane but the feel good feelings came about because you finished something. At least to me.
What does "problematic" even mean these days? The moment I saw that, I thought this OP was another assault against Tumblr.
It's not problematic anymore, it's shitty-matic! 

:iconfryseesplz: I don't go Tumblargh much to blargh about it.I do heard a bunch of blarghs came from there though.
I'm not going to finish the final dungeon until I've beaten the shit out of Yiazmat. But that's going to take a little while longer to do.
I finished it, I got curious on what's going to happen.

Now I'm running around doing some sidequests or bullying my party.
Eh, I'm not overly curious about the ending. But I think I just don't want it to end just yet, more than anything else.
You should put a spoiler alert on your bonus complaint!
And yeah i have met people like that and they're awful.
:noes: Oh shit I forgot about the spoiler alert! :nuu:

Awful, yes... even more annoying to know that she refuses to talk one on one about it.Instead, crawling around to my friend and pressure her to talk using phones and stuff.
You can still add it, don't worry.

On the bright side, she can't be like that forever!
:eager: I hope she ram into reality soon.
And this is why I avoid group projects as much as possible even though it never happened to me.
:iconsadtruthplz: It's easier to manage your own than to have others to hmm, "help".
Exactly ^^

Also, no conflict, no member leaving you behind at the last minute, no rest of group being procrastinators while you do most of the job. Also, you do the entire thing the way you want it!
Definitely no work hogging to frame people you dislike. :la: 
People suck. :petting: I hate group projects...
:grump: I want it to end soon.
Hopefully it will.
:hug: online hugs!
Not looking forward to group projects.