PISS! PISS EVERYWHERE! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!

So, yesterday I went to church (oh boohoohoo GET OVER IT), and I had to go to the bathroom.

SO I go to the women's bathroom, and there was only one stall without pee all over the seat.  So I peed, and whilst doing so, I noticed that there was a FUCKING PUDDLE OF URINE ON THE FLOOR.  A PUDDLE.  In the women's restroom.

So did some bitch just...pull up her dress and squat, or...I mean...just...WHY?  WHY?!?!?!  There was a damn toilet RIGHT. FUCKING. THERE.  THE HELL?  What's the point of..of squatting in the bathroom and........ugh.  AUGH.  AUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 

tl;dr:  Some church-going lady pissed all over the floor.  :iconstareexplodeplz:

Bonus complaint:  I'm hungry.  And we have like NO FOOD DAMMIT.

Anti-complaint:  I'm getting better at drawing.  :la:
Comments493
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I had a crazy aunt who would get really drunk and piss all over the floor and in her bed. Her room is officially called the pissroom now.
That is...very disturbing on a number of levels.
Yep. Now she's pissing in the nursing home.
Poor nursing home staff.
Could've been a kid.
That's really gross LOL.
I remember my brother telling me one time he went into the boys bathroom at school and someone shat on the toilet seat and never cleaned it up.. x-x
Also he told me someone peed all over the seat and floor, and last smeared crap all over the floor and bathroom walls.
Poor janitors.
UUuugh that's gross!
I know right? >.<
The girls bathroom never had that problems.
Well, sometimes girls bathrooms can have piss and blood all over the place.  >_<
I've seen drips of blood and pee on toilets and it's gross. It's even worse when you don't see it right away and you sit in it. MCE Ew gross wtf
Is it that hard to clean up after yourself people? xD Jeeze.
I thought this was gonna be about watersports.

Which honestly is a turn-off for me. But whatever gets you off personally....
XD  Watersports?
As a custodian, I have to deal with cleaning both men's and women's restrooms. Yeah, women's rooms can get pretty nasty, but on the bright side, their graffiti is much nicer than the men's.
It's true. I even get to change those bags where they put their used... er... "napkins."
 I'm even not religious but the fact this took place in a church makes it seem even worse.... We all know what cleanliness is next to after all. 
I went in Burger King once. To use the toilet. I swear the floor was soaked with pisss and sloppy bog roll. I've never been in there again. It gave me nightmares.
People are pigs.