No, I am NOT getting ebola!

So, some of you may remember my "No, I am NOT getting raped!" thread.  That was a complaint about my grandma thinking that I was gonna get raped by the zookeepers at my zoo.  :stare:

This is of similar ilk.  But this time...she thinks that I'm going to get EBOLA at the zoo.  :wtf:

So she told me to make sure that I wash my hands while I'm there.  :iconfacepalmplz:

Ebola isn't even IN my state!  And I think it's really hard to catch, and they're keeping the infected people in quarantine.  I get that she's a sweet, loving, nice grandma...but seriously, Mamaw, I'm not going to be raped/murdered/mugged/abducted/catch ebola/WHATEVER ELSE YOU THINK at the zoo; at least, it's not very likely.

My cousin goes to school with a bunch of germy kids.  Worry about her.

I wonder what the next Zoo Suspicion will be?  ONLY TIME WILL TELL.  :la:
Comments270
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
omg lol ebola XDXD
That reminds me, I dreamt last night that a passenger on a plane was revealed to have ebola. Everyone on board the plane went into a frenzy of panic and hysteria and in a series of implausible but horrifying events the plane crashed in my area. Somehow the resulting explosion caused the virus to spread and mutate into an airborne disease that infected everyone.

Then I was Iron Man for a little bit and I went on several Ebola related adventures full of explosions and cliché character development before I finally woke-up and spent the rest of the day on the verge of a Panic Attack.
That sounds like the best dream EVER.

Minus the panic attack.
Small price to pay for awesomeness.

It also didn't help that yesterday was change the battery in the Fire Alarm day, and I accidentally set it off and now I can't approach it without me feeling a heart attack coming on .....
Stupid safety device anyway ....

What do you think about the situation with the nurse in Maine?
:nod:

Idek.  I don't watch the news super often.  ):
Next time, on Zoo Suspicion!
you re already way too filthy for ebola, arent you? ;)
excellent, now go forth and spread the filth amongst these puny mortals
People in western countries do get scared easily.
Yeah you'll be fine, it's only spread through direct contact with body fluids so as long as you don't kiss someone who has it (which is not likely) your good.
Yeah, exactly...and it's not even in my state, so like...OWO

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MAMAW
She must be really terrified of zoos.
Even if you wash your hands you will still get ebola- you will be injected with it in your sleep.
Ebola! Don't touch your friends! No kissing, no touching!
ALRIGHT.  ANYTHING TO SURVIVE THE OUTBREAK.