Delusional Friend Abandons Me....Makes Sense

I just had to vent here. So of course, we had a little group of friends (Real Life BTW) and we've been friends for a while. A year and a half. The group goes way back though. So one girl is like, really really obsessed with 1D and the Vamps and 5SOS and teenager shit like that. And she lives in the fantasy world where they live with her and she goes to all their concerts and thats why she is absent. Or she pretends to be sick or says that her mom is getting surgery. .-. And then my good friend met this boy and he started making her think she liked her and they sort of sexted and then he friend-zoned her. Well then, two of my friends of course became infatuated by this dick and so yeah. WORD WALL.
Anti-Complaint:At least I'm getting good grades. 
Comments182
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you think that's bad, I know someone who believes that they are the universe and/or a fat lizard creature with three eyes. They also said that they see unicorns and dragons walking around when they look outside their window. They also have several imaginary friends. They seriously need to see a psychiatrist, but they won't.
Jeez they do need to see a psychiatrist. 
" 1D and the Vamps and 5SOS "

From this point onwards, I understood nothing. :noes:
One Direction, Vampires, and... something else. 
tl;dr: delusional friend thinks she lives with 1D and has gone to concerts with them and she abandoned me and my friends for a boy who doesn't even like her.
... And?

Give him a swift elbow drop and move on with your life.
But then I'd have to deal with a fat bitch who fawns over him. .-. I'd like to live a bit longer
I'm sorry, are you suddenly incapable of delivering multiple elbow drops?

Get on that shit.
tl;dr:Friends are Bitches Good Grades Forever
Good that you making good grades!
Friend drama may come and go, but grades will stay.
Yeah I'll need those so I can become a dictat-I mean a President and rule with fairness and cruel- I mean kindness. 
I have a boyfriend in real life, a few acquaintances in real life, and online friends. There's less drama and more fun that way.
I have a few friends here and there, but they mostly don't know each other, so it's impossible for them to start drama. And likewise the family is separated from my friends.

Hooray for compartmentalizing!
Meh true Just too lazy to try and talk to peeps on here
I have no friends!

Yep Yes Yessir 

Feels good to be alone.
It does sometimes. :iconkittennodplz:
So you have a friend, and she likes shitty music?  Am I on the right page?  Good.  So this friend pretend she has been to these concerts, and her mom is dying or some shit.  Meanwhile Friend B and this guy with I guess a good sized dick they send nudie picture(and did not share them to me).  So now friend A and B want to fuck the same guy?

So let them have disappointing awkward teenaged sex.  Problem is solved.  Friends go back to thinking sex is bullshit, friend A drops her teenaged love of shit music and returns to the classics like Bruce Springstein and Aretha Franklin to better explain her love life.

Sex is not the problem here, sex is the solution.   
Well no friend B is done with him its friend C here. And this girl will never listen to the oldies. I've tried so hard to maker her listen and she just puts her headphones on.