Sucky neighbors

My nextdoor college dorm neighbors are HORRIBLE!  They are sucky sucky SUCKY neighbors!    
Why are they sucky neighbors?  
- They get drunk waaaaay too often.  And they're minors so they shouldn't even have the stuff.  Yet they consistently drink.  When they drink, they do extremely weird/awful things
- If there's whiteboards on our doors, they will mess it up with drawings of genetalia and scribble out other messages.  When they drink, they write very hurtful messages on our door.  My own roommate had to take down our board just because they wrote hateful slurs about black women.
- Again, they were drunk and decided to take crab apples into the dorms to pelt the people who had their doors open.  My friend got her spine bruised thanks to them.  And now no one opens their doors, even though our floor manager keeps telling us we need to be more social
- Music is blasted at ALL HOURS OF THE DAY.  It could be 3 am and they will blast rap music at the loudest stereo setting.  And not even the decent songs.
- Adding to the noise is friends.  Not just 1 or 2 but they have around 10 friends who are in that room, partying.  Tons of screaming, yelling, rough-housing, etc.  
- They're drug dealers.  And whatever it is they're selling, they smoke it constantly.  My severe asthma attacks up so I can't walk in the hallway when they do drugs.  No attempt to hide the stuff or the fact they are dealers.  I don't know if they're brave or just freakin idiots...

Everyone on my floor wing is furious with them.  Most of us have reported it to our floor manager who KNOWS about the ordeal but says that bad neighbors are just something you have to deal with when you go to college.  We took it up with the president of the hall government.  She said it wasn't her problem.  And then we took it up with the new dorm director who doesn't care and is too focused in her own little world to do anything.  If we had our old dorm director, those guys would've been busted on day 1.  
I can't even switch rooms or dorm buildings till the end of the school year in June.  I signed a contract.  Only a severe emergency can get me into another room but my case doesn't qualify (nor does anyone else on the floor who tried to move).  

tl dr  My college dorm neighbors are drunk, idiotic, loud drug dealers and if I have to lose ONE more night of sleep, I'll bash their skulls in.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
..... Annnd you haven't just kicked their shit in yet, why??
Because I'm not violent.  The worst thing I do is use sarcasm and send a note politely asking the behavior to stop.  ^^; (of course neither worked)
Though some of the other members of the wing are starting to threaten violence should the idiots not stop soon....
Good. Your wing members have the right idea.
Have the rest of the floor collect evidence of all the underage drinking and drug abuse, as well as misconduct.
Then post it up on youtube and other social media, as well as contact reporters and TV shows, the local news... College is business, and business won't care about an issue unless it actually affects them directly.

Oh, also, cops. Get the cops.
This. Name and shame 'em. The dorm administrators won't buck up until they're forced to buck up.
I understand how you feel...I'm in college and my neighbors play music all day long while I'm trying to study.
I finally got sick of it and told them off. One of them threatened to hit me with a 2x4 if I ever came back again...
I realize this may just be me being a blockhead if you said you didn't qualify, but would your asthma qualify as potential medical emergency? I feel so bad you're going through this and I'll pray for you ♥
I tried using that.  They think my asthma is nothing and unless I'm spitting up blood/in the hospital, I'm not going anywhere.  
But thank you so much!
I'm so sorry, I'll be praying for you ♥
Sense you know what they're doing is illegal, it's time to call the cops!
Sister as a former college RA, your pain is noted, and I too know the anguish. 

I was called "The Drill Sergeant" and "Mr. Hitler".  Coming out of the Army and into college I did not want to deal with stupid kids who since gained independence they use it as an excuse to be complete retards.   
Solution:

1. get them drunk
2. get them naked
3. take photos of them naked
4. post naked photos around the place
5. hire a lawyer
6. realise you can't afford lawyer
7. Flee to a country that has no extradition to your country
8. Marry a rich dude/ girl
9. Have children
10. Raise Children
11. Retire
12. Die
13. Who cares about your college neighbours anymore, you're dead.
Call the cops or pull a really nasty prank on them. Have your friend file assault charges.
I'd suggest opening a can of surstömming and tossing into their room, but that too would punish everyone on the floor.
Make a complaint, You have the right to a peaceful life. 
Call the cops on them :B