Margarine is the Devil's butter!

let's see how many people get this complaint. call out ahoy

As we can all see here,  cdn.twentytwowords.com/wp-cont… , Margarine is the cause of divorce. As you can see, there is two sets of information, one must be caused by the other... even though I have no actual proof that supports this ... but it must be true! My studies don't need to prove a link between two sets of data! that's just a strawman! I'm going to dismiss your articles because you're strawmanning by wanting a link between data!! ugh, wanting proof of causation is such an appeal to emotion. If you dismiss my research because you want causation, then I'll just dismiss your articles because I can!!

I grew up eating butter and it stopped me from divorcing my partner, so margarine has to be bad, because of my anecdotal evidence. Margarine is just a modern cult, let's get back to the good ol' days.

tldr:... Let's just say that statistic classes need to be mandatory, because too many people don't understand the difference between correlation and causation.  

bonus complaint: There are too many radscums on my tumblr dash.</sub>
Comments82
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When you know how margarine is made, you'll choose butter!!! www.thewholesomeathlete.com/#!…
Anti Vaccine folk use that correlation equal cause thing a lot don't they? They don't seem to realise Autism was not clearly defined before the 1990's so OF COURSE there are more Autistic kids being diagnosed now. I'd rather have my super awesome older brother being alive and autistic than possibly dead or crippled due to a easily preventable disease.
..Are people okay? :lol:
wow that was stupid.
Isn't  margarine butter not very good anyway? Especially if one has heart problems if I recall?
idk. I don't really like margarine, but I'm just usingg it to make a point.
I got what this comes from.

Anyhow, butter is gross, well, it tastes good, but is gross as fuck if you think about it, too much fat on it
butter has less calories than olive oil.
Olive oil tastes good but it is nasty too if you think about it. I take my salads without dressing and this comes from an Spaniard, olive oil is everywhere in our culture.
And remember, the only kind of research that matters is the kind that supports my side! :dummy: I don't care if you have six times as many reputable sources as me, or that the authors of the only reputable sources I could find actually discredit my opinion. Your research is biased! Stop using strawmans you new-age cult hippy! :shakefist:
and the fact that all her sources are on spanking bans, and there is a difference between refuting  'spanking is a negative parenting approach' and 'spanking bans are effective and positive'.  but with her, I think that's too nitpicky.
God forbid using actual logic lol. 
I got yer devil butter right here.

... and fuck tumblr.
Next year for Halloween, I swear I'm going to dress up as Paula Deen and force someone else to dress up as butter.
Well, I wonder if somebody did that already.

I have seen two folks, one dressed as a box of Tampax and a lady dressed in red...:noes:, when it comes to Halloween outfits...meh :lol:
They did. I saw it on Pinterest, but I doubt anybody who lives around here would dress up like that. :lol: I'm not that clever....

That's mildly amusing. :giggle:

Apparently I'm too old for Halloween. :iconwatplx: I go to a party every year, and my mom is making me feel really bad for wanting to go.
Just be sure you don't have a black guy dress up as the butter... 
Paula may be able to handle her butter, but she can't handle black people >.>
You know that whole thing a while back wasn't actually her fault, right?

I do believe it wasn't actually HER who said that certain slur in the kitchen. Plus, the person who reported it was NOT black.