Dog farts and gamergate

I gave my dog a pizza crust and I regret it. He has been farting like crazy. I walked in the room from the kitchen and turned 180 degrees and walked away. Rotten eggs and death erupt from his ass like a volcano of hatred. I let him outside so he could "defuse" and he came in smelling worse.

My other dog has issues too. I was walking in the living room, which has wood floors, and slipped and fell in a puddle of...probably piss. WTF, I thought we had trained her not to do that. Sometimes she gets really excited and just pees herself doe...Reading that complaint about the person whose dog got stolen by animal control worried me. Hug ur dogs pls

Oh yeah, and I'm tired of hearing about Gamergate. It is pointless and shitty. And people on both sides are children. :nod: That is all. 
Comments109
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
eeeee
maybe he should have a bath
I used to be sympathetic to #GamerGate back before it was actually called that. At least I felt that certain feminists were misrepresenting the GamerGate cause and rallying behind Zoe Quinn only because she identified with their politics. I changed my opinion once I collected more facts about it, and then Anita Sarkeesian had to get dragged into the whole mess. Whatever may be said about Sarkeesian's analysis of video games, the only thing she really has in common with Zoe Quinn is her feminist perspective. She really didn't deserve all the rape and death threats. From that point on, it became clear that GamerGate was less about journalistic integrity than an anti-feminist jihad.

I bet GamerGaters and tumblr SJWs are mostly cut from the same cloth anyway: namely, hormonally charged, angry teenagers looking to start trouble. Those make everything worse.
What the hell is GamerGate? :? I'm too lazy to scour the internets to find a logical answer.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz3Fr3jDs20
:lol: So it's another big thing that I shouldn't give a shit about? Okay.
I haven't been following gamergate and I only have a very hazy idea on what it's about, but it sounds like it would be easy to rile up both sides given how bleeding-heart it gets.
Then fart on your dog and reassert your dominance.
I think I lost a pound from this thread.

Also, the only reason why this shit is existing is because the Game World is corrupted.
gamers will never be taken seriously nor will they ever be relevant in anything 

why is this so hard for them to grasp 
gawker and destructoid thought that, and now they're on fire and collapsing. And we didn't even reach into our bag of Tricky Dick's Dirty Tricks either.
whats a gamergate
Also no more human food for your dog
Oh gosh that sounds disgusting LOL
hahaha oh man, that slipping in dog piss thing happened to my sister once.  hilarious stuff.
I think that piss was mine. Heheheh. I break into people's houses that have animals and piss on their floors so they think it was their animal.
That's what happened when I gave my cat Purina brand wet food. Then he shat everywhere, including all over himself, and then crawled around on my lap looking miserable.

I had to hose us both down.
That's...shitty!
Purina is crap. It's the McDonald's of cat food. I only bought some once because they were out of the good stuff.

And furface becomes very affectionate when he doesn't feel good. As clean obsessed as he is, that mess needed shampoo. Poor thing.
I'll take your word for it. It's been a long time since I've owned a cat.

Awww... That's sad and adorable all at once.
DO YOU REGRET WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW

DO YOU
I fart in my dog face....he knows better to fart when im in the room