I want to love you, but alas, I cannot

So, for reasons, I just moved in with some friends in L.A. It's nice being able to watch house for them while they're in Hawaii and stuff, but cats. Goddammit, cats. I love them. They're adorbs, but they're also my Kryptonite. And two live in the house.

I can't breathe around them. My lungs hate me right now. I thought I was getting better with this – my ex's parents had 3 cats and I barely had issues at their house which I visited daily. But my friends' cats are in a house a tenth the size of my ex's parents' so dander accumulates QUICK.

I've tried Singulair, benadryl, claritin – I've tried so many allergy meds over the years and none work on cats. My lungs are just plum fucked when it comes to cats. BUT I WANT TO CUDDLE THEM AND SCRATCH THEIR CHINS BUT IF I DO I WILL DIE. :saddummy:

Also, one of the two cats is 100% USDA Grade A cocknugget. There are two toy dogs here (zero allergies to dogs). When I let them outside, Bronson tries to slip out as well. I toll booth him at the door, and then he goes FULL EMO. I walk away and he swipes at my feet. For the next 90 minutes he jumps on tables and counters and swats shit onto the floor, then he picks fights with the dogs, all for no other reason than because

:iconbawwplz:

It's for your own good, cat. There's a Cambodian restaurant right next door. You're fucked if I let you outside.

Bonus complaint: I hate L.A. weather. I'm Nordic;I'm a Goth (capital G; ethnic Goth- not the edgy #notemo kids appropriating the name with their shitty subculture). I like weather cold and dark. I love snow. Fuck this sunshine bollocks. It did rain the other day, so there's that at least.

Non-sure-how-to-take-this-but-I'll-call-it-a-complaint: Two of my exes are trying to talk me into taking acid. Yes, LSD. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I've never even experimented with drugs. WTF? Where's this coming from? I don't even. :paranoid:

:icontealdeerplz: Pussy leads to heavy breathing.

Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Shave the pussy.
Problem solved.
The last time you talked to me, you were a therapist. Now you're offering up veterinary and/or pulmonary advice. What's your angle, beebs?

:iconfryplz:
I've spray painted too many historical land marks to remember this conversation.
Getting high off spray can fumes now? What happened to the coke? :crying:
You should know I do more than just those two. What do you think was in your coffee last visit?
Uh.. it better have been just coffee. I like my coffee like I like my women. Hot, black and straight.

:eyes: Good, you don't remember.
View all replies
Try shaving the cats to make them less allergenic. I hear everyone likes shaved pussies :eyes:

Something tells me you're also going to advise me to use the spray bottle on them when they're being naughty...
Whatever helps :dummy:
Ew. LA. California, in general, is ew.
:sing:We know you love L.A.
There's nothing left to say
Please no more California songs!

.....and fuck New York too.:music:
Hey now. New York, on the other hand, is magical.
I once walked through Harlem on a Friday night at midnight (yeah I'm white... you can call me stupid but I'll call myself ballsy). The whole fucking town smelled of weed.

I love it. Zero fucks are given there. :la:
That's NY for ya! :la:
JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE FEELS YOUR PAIN

JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE LOVES CATS BUT MOST CATS ARE AFRAID OF JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE BECAUSE JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE IS A STEAM ENGINE 
THAT MUST BE VERY ROUGH FOR JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE. THESE CATS HATE THE VACUUM SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE.
Cats are fucking crazy.
Beyond crazy. They're downright sociopathic.

Well, that's not entirely true. They do have a strong emotional bond with the can opener.
Agreed. :|

My boyfriend's cat bit me today. Fucking bitch.
Fuck this California weather :crying: 

I need rain