WTF Subconscious!?! Caution: Expletives

Okay, so latley I've been these freaky-ass dreams pretty much every night or at least a couple times a week.
It starts out the same you know, just chillin'. Wandering around doing what you do in dreams. Then BOOM!
Everything goes tense and broody as shit. I start stressing the hell out, I'm racing around like a headless chicken in a treacle factory and then, out of nowhere comes some random douche bag wielding a freaking machete. And I'm like "Fuck This!" So I run but of course my brains an asshole so I get cornered and ripped a new one. Well, shucks. Thanks Brain I owe you one!
But thats not all! I tried out that thing where you force yourself to wake up, take control hijack your own mind. That shit doesn't freaking work!
So I'm running again. Same old dude chasing me but when I tried to wake up the Fucker Freaking Knew! My nightmare freaking knew what I was trying to do so chased even harder!

What. The. Fuck!!
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The best thing to do is stop running and get into a relationship with the killer. Try to screw them. It'll turn into a better dream. Also you don't die in dreams. If you get murdered you'll just get over it and dream about something else.
... I think your brain is telling you it's time.

Time to play The Evil Within.
I get intense as fuck nightmares. You're lucky.
Nightmares are boring unless they're NIGHT TERRORS.
If that's what you call a nightmare, be glad you're not me. The kind of stuff i have in my head would turn you into a gibbering lunatic.
You shouldn't be too alarm unless you're still drained the next day as if you didnt sleep.
You fuckin call that half assed pussy shit real shitlicking swearing?!

Okay I don't actually want to violate the forum rules. Anyway, try to fuckin take control. Lucid dreaming, bitches.
I agree with Lizzy, those are some boring fucking nightmares.
Sleep is for the weak! I say abandon sleep altogether.
NOT AS FUN AS IT SOUNDS >:{
Are you kidding? Eventually you start seeing hallucinations and trippy things! It can be totes fun! 
Sorry for your unpleasant nightmares. Petting is sensual! 
Your nightmares are horribly uncreative. I hope you recover from them soon!
I hope so too!
Call it cliche but it still sucks balls!
You are allowed to use expletives. This isn't Clubpenguin. I hear that place is fulla cunts.
I haven't frequented club penguin lately so I'll take your word on that

Thought it be polite, not everyone likes reading it so you know, why not?  :shrug:
Because the minimum signing age for dA is 13.

By such time, you should be prepared for a myriad array of interesting euphemisms, opinions, and thoughts.
Club Penguin was great 9-10 years ago.  I used to have fun with open world-ness, imagination and no status elite stuff with membership.  But once Disney took over, the place was screwed over.  As soon as Disney claimed it I said "Nope" and signed off forever.
I cursed enough to get banned from there. 8u
You could accidentally leave the r in shirt and get banned.
I dont have as much of a track record on there like I do with Gaia online.
I was on there for several years.  But eventually I got busy with other sites and the organization I hung out with was falling apart.
It's been going that long?? 
Well, the more you know I suppose
I thought they'd crash and burn by now.  They jacked up membership prices while reversing membership vs freeplay (went from membership only giving you few bonuses to members get everything while freeplay gets very little).  Plus all the advertisers and cheap attempts to draw people in.
Seriously?  Shake It Up?  Muppets?  UGH.

My little brother quit shortly after I did but he went back after several years to see if it had gone downhill like his friends said.
It did.  Heck, the thing crashed and burned to smithereens.