sociopath

So I have this aunt who is a legit sociopath. After the last time she freaked on me, which included screaming in my face that I "don't deserve to live" just so much as hearing her voice can give me a panic attack or make me psychotic and violent. Often both.

So anyway I had surgery yesterday and guess who invites herself over today? Yeah, that fucking bitch. And when i started to freak out which REALLY FUCKING HURTS BECAUSE I HAVE HOLES IN MY STOMACH from the surgery and grandma asked her to leave, I hear this gem drop from the bitch's mouth: "I'm your daughter!" complete with her usual tone of total self-entitlement.

I don't know how it even amazes me anymore that someone can be so utterly devoid of thought or care for anyone else. I swear she can't be human. I mean I can be pretty callous but I'm not even close to that level of pure evil.

So now I'm really hyped on my pain pills since I had to have an extra and I'm hoping I didn't rip anyof my stitches open with this incident. It hurts enough my plan to nap the afternoon away is over. Even with the pain meds.
Comments83
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
She seems more narcissist than sociopath, a sociopath probably wouldn't get involved unless they were gaining something from it.

If she ever gets surgery, go hang out in her room blasting some justin bieber and be like "I'm just returning the favor"
There is: I think she's a sadist as well. She could also be a narc as well as antisocial personality, but she is the latter beyond any shadow of doubt.

She wouldn't care. I don't give her panic attacks.
I suggest that you find your aunt help before something bad happens. And was your grandma able to eventually make her leave?
There's no way to actually make someone empathetic though? She did leave yes.
Maybe they could help her in other ways. 
You need to get a gun so you can protect yourself. 
How exactly would a gun protect me from her? Sounds like a great way to end up imprisoned or worse.
Intimidation. 
I usually find that a well-timed suplex solves these situations reeeeeal quick-like.
Jesus, dealing with her and your painful healing stomach? I wish you the best. I hope she gets preoccupied by something else, so she will leave you alone. :hug:
damn, what a bitch. Hopefully you don't see her often...?

I hope you feel better too. what happened for you to get surgery with holes involved?! o_O
I wish it were that easy to avoid her.

The holes are the incisions. Its just how surgery is done these days. Its less invasive or something. They send a camera down one hole and surgical tools down others and the one they took my gall bladder out through, is more oblong. I really should get pics for my ID right? Nothing says sexy like survivor!
yeah :T

ah, I see o: 
That's.. terrifying. 
It is. Yes. That is exactly why her presence fucks me up so badly. It's ptsd, but its not even just ptsd because she is still legitimately dangerous.
That woman needs an anal probe! Creepy stare 
:fear: I don't want to know her kinks! Use a cactus just in case :paranoid:
She can't understand you on an emotional level, so make her empathise with you on a physical level.

Put that bitch in stitches. :aww:
I'd rather not get locked up...
Webcams are cheap now a days.
Not that cheap!
I have a sociopathic uncle. :nod: Or maybe he's just a piece of shit. Either way. I understand your feelings.

I hope you feel better soon. :hug:
:glomp: I'm so glad there are people who get it.