Loon vs. Roommate: The Saga Continues!

So two weeks ago, I made a complaint about my roommate and how she seemed really nice but is actually a terrible person.

Here's a recap of the whole situation for newcomers to the drama:

1. I talk to Roommate on phone in late July. She seems nice.

2. I move to the dorm in mid-August. She still seems nice.

3. In early September, on my birthday, she asks me if I would please switch rooms with her friend. I said no, because I have a severe anxiety disorder that, when placed under stressful situations such as moving after such a short period of time, causes extremely negative effects to my health including elevated blood pressure, severe headaches, difficulty breathing, stomach problems, and chest pain. This is on file with the disability office and the housing department. Roommate says fine and drops the subject, but doesn't speak to me for the rest of the week.

4. A week later, she asks me again and tells me that there is a dorm open in another hall that I could move to. I say no again, because once again, the stress would make me dangerously ill. She flips out and calls a mediation with the RA over my lack of "cooperation" and "compromise" (which was total bullshit, as explained in the previous complaint). RA tells us both to calm down.

5. Next week, I'm blindsided by another mediation, in which my roommate, her friend, her friend's roommate, and that girl's friends, all gang up on me and tell me that I'm only thinking of myself, am being selfish, and that if I was really disabled I should never have moved there. I cry. Mom and dad are informed and are fucking pissed that I'm being ganged up on like this. RA calls the coordinator. Coordinator talks to roommate and tells her to grow up and stop asking me to move, otherwise harassment charges will be filed against her.

6. Roommate spends the rest of the next few weeks throwing a temper tantrum, bitching about me to her boyfriend on the phone while I'm in the room, blasting her music all hours of the day, stomping around, slamming doors, and complaining about every little thing I do. Her friend is almost always over. I start hiding in the library for most of the day. Coordinator, RA, and the disability office are concerned about me. Health starts to slip, chest pain and headaches ensue.

And that brings us to the here and now.

Over the weekend, my parents and brother came to visit. The chest pain stopped while they were here, but the stomach issues persisted. We met with the head of the housing department, and he showed us the rooms that are available for disabled students such as myself. We decided that I would move into one of them after Christmas break, since I will have been back home for a month and will be able to get the stress of moving back out of my system since I'll be back with my cats.

My family leaves Sunday afternoon, my roommate returns a few hours later. Her friend shows up and stays until midnight, as usual. I say "fuck it" and go through my nightly routine and get into my bed after friend leaves.

Roommate turns on me and starts yelling at me that I need to shut the light if I'm going to sleep, and that I shouldn't make her get out of bed to turn it off. She yells this at me as she is sitting on her bed fussing around with her phone, obviously not in the process of going to bed. I turn off the light as she continues to berate me, and when she's finally done and I'm half asleep, she calls her boyfriend at one in the morning and starts, once again, bitching about me:

"I'm not her fucking babysitter." (You're never around!)

"She never acts like an adult, I have to tell her to do everything!" (You don't tell me to do anything! I do everything on my own because you don't do your fucking chores! You have done nothing.)

"It's all about her comfort, her disability, her this, her that! What about my needs? The staff won't listen to me!" (Excuse me, what is your fucking diagnosis? :stare: Of course they're listening to me, because if they don't they're liable for anything that happens to my health!)

"I can't handle living with her anymore!" (Then move. :stare:)

"I can't say anything to her because then I'll get charged with harassment for some reason." (If you know what you're going to say is going to result in a harassment charge, then don't fucking say it!)

"I'm not going to hide behind my parents like some fucking baby. College is about growing up, they need to cut the damn cord!"

That was when I stopped listening, covered my head with the pillow, and cried.

I told my parents about it in the morning, and my mom called my psychiatrist, who flipped his lid and said that housing needed to get me out of there right away. I went down to the disability office this morning and filled out the paperwork for an emergency housing change request, so instead of moving to the disability-accommodating dorms after Christmas, I'll be moved there in two weeks.

Why do I always end up stuck with shitty people? I'm tired of this. :grump:

:icontealdeerplz::icosaysplz:Roommate is even nastier than I thought.

Anti-complaint: Joke's on the roommate, though. I get my own spacious bathroom and a printer all to myself while she still has to share with the rest of the floor and go across campus to print stuff. And everyone knows she's a terrible person now.

Checkmate.
Comments255
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My, your roommate is a bitchy asshole. So glad you're moving away from her! 
Take all of her color-coded shit, and reverse the order - that will totally fuck with her if she is that big of a control freak! Also, I think I would have sold my soul (if I had one) to the devil for my own bathroom as a college freshman, so bonus!
I wanna go beat the shit outta her.
Get in line. So does the rest of the forum. :lol:
Before you move, you should beat her up.
Unless you are unable to, which I totally understand c:
I broke my back when I was seventeen when I fell down a flight of stairs and broke through a door. So I can't beat her up. But if she were to try and fight me I could probably take her because she's a beanpole and I've been injured so many times over my life that I am now tiny tank with a fucking nasty grip. Like, if I grab on to something and refuse to let go, you're better off just giving up because while I struggle to lift my cat, I will cling to shit like my life depends on it. My brother is a giant, muscly fencer and refused to believe that he couldn't free himself from my grip.

He was wrong. He only got free because I finally let go after fifteen minutes. :lol:

Plus my old gym teacher taught me how to flip people after I broke my back because weight and strength doesn't factor in, speed and grip does. And I have a strong grip.
Ahh I see~~
hmm I wish I could find her and beat the shit outta her~
You need justice c:~
I'm getting justice. She wanted me out so badly, housing is giving me a palace.
Bitch needs an arrow in the knee XD
That was old Viking slang for getting married. :dummy:
So that's why we get on one knee to propose.
"I used to be a bitch like you. But then I took an arrow..."
:rofl: exactly!

Maybe her sweet rolls should start disappearing too.. >.>
The on-campus bakery sells sweet buns called "sweet rolls". I first saw the sign and nerded the fuck out and ordered a bunch.
What needs does she have? What the hell?
People like this should not exist..
No idea. She's a major control freak.
Clearly..you doing okay?
She went home for the weekend early, I'm just fine and dandy right now. :la:
Of course, then she comes back Sunday night. :grump: