You Terrible Person

Not you. Me.

I am a terrible person.

I mean seriously, this might be the worst thing that I've ever done. Losing a Dog that doesn't belong to you? How do you live with yourself after that? I just don't know you guys. I just do not know.

I bet Child Rapists take better care of their dogs then I did. I am worse than a child rapist! I had like three hours left on the clock before it was supposed to go to a good home, and I decided to be a little careless. I let it out in the backyard because it was fussing about and I decide to that I just can't be bothered for two minutes. I hear a commotion and take a peek outside and sure enough there's the clever little bugger sneaking underneath the fence.

I'm all like, "NOOOOO!"
And fate's all like, "YESSS!" :la:

So later on I have to call the Nice Old Lady who lives in the good part of town to say, "So sorry, ma'am. The dog's gone! I lost him. Oh, what's that? You were very excited to have this dog? It would've made your life less lonely? Well if it makes you feel better I spent three hours looking for the dog! And during that episode I was ACTUALLY bitten by another dog! It drew blood and everything! Isn't that just hilarious?!"

So anyway, I lost a dog, made a woman cry, I might have rabies, and I've posted LOST DOG posters all over the area CAUSE THAT ALWAYS WORKS!!

I love weekends....
Comments334
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
We all makes mistakes, and I feel like im close to making a mistake this bad any moment now,...
Came here because of your name is so similar to mine but I hope it will turn out all right for yea.

Also,I don't know it help but I ascendantly locked my cat outside for like 6h-8h.
Every time,I or anybody opens the door to outside HE RUN LIKE HIS LIFE ON THE LINE just because he wants to be carried back.
I swear,I think my cat is a F*** TROLLING ME!
Cats are crazy.
Losing a dog is more common that we think. I mean, those fucks have four legs, are fast and sneaky when they want to be. Eventually you will find it, but the problem can be if it gets run over or causes an accident, which would add more drama to the situation.

We lost one dog for days when I was a kid in rural Spain, and looked for him for days and days, he returned with a broken leg and a trap (fucking illegal hunters) attached to that leg...animals tend to get into stuff.

We have lost kittens too..one moment they are there soaking under the sun and the next minute they are gone.

If you are lucky, somebody can have found the dog and is caring for it and looking for the owner
It doesn't have an owner, though.
Did you check the dog pound yet? They might have found him.
I'm doing that tomorrow.
i can't find my kitten either Sad dummy i'm worried sick and my mom is being a jerk because she won't buy a fleabath

But I hope you find that dog, or someone else does and brings him back...
How'd you lose it?
We let her outside as always, and she always runs around then comes home, usually an hour or more later, plus she's really easy to find. We haven't seen her the whole day, however.

:noes: we're so irresponsible
Kittens will tend to explore and expand their territory as they grow into adolescence, but they'll center around the most favorable area ideally the area with the most food and safest place to sleep. It'll probably come back when it gets hungry. What kind of area do you live in?
A neighborhood, but in front of our house is this empty field, then more houses. The houses are sorta close together, but it's pretty easy to find what you're looking for most of the time. Plus, our street has around three to four strays coming and going (which is how Drake was born).
Any dogs or predatory creatures?
Eh, not really. Mainly cats, dogs kept inside.
View all replies
You're punching the bed again, annoying kid.  It's not helping matters.
What happens in my bed is my business.
I heard that bringing out its favourite toys, blankets and such may possibly bring it back.
Leave it in an area for a while and he might turn up,
or carry one of the things with you.
All I have of him is a leash, a bag of dog-food that's still half-full, and a cardboard box with a cushion in it that I don't think he ever used.
Its your best option.

Even if he may not have used it a lot,
leave it lying somewhere and look for the fella
while you've got a leash dangling about on you. Make sure to hold onto the food too while
searching.

I wish you luck.
Damn, how are you gonna make it upto her?
I'm not sure what it's called.

He was a brown Chihuahua, weiner, mix thing.
So some small rat dog? yeah, better hope lucks on your side for that one. chances are that things gone.