Not everyone likes babies

So everywhere my mom sees a baby or dog, she goes straight towards it and decides to talk to it. I know I'm a kid, a girl, was once a baby and people thought I was stupid too at that age. I know that mothers get aroused around babies because it's something in their body that gets activated when they have children. Yet, calling your kid a bitch because they don't like babies is a bit absurd...

We were at a restaurant and my mom saw this baby and she's like, "Aw who's a cutie? >w<" then I asked her why she has to talk to every dog and baby she sees. They can't understand what she's saying, and just look at her like a deer in headlights. I told my mom that I hate babies and she called me a bitch for it. Not everybody loves that little ball of flesh someone gave birth to. Babies: Cost you money, never shut up, sit in their own filth, are very dependent, take up all your time. I can't see why people are so in love with them, they do absolutely nothing

But when my mom called me a bitch because I hate babies... Wow.
Comments561
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Dat moment by CutieCymea Dat moment by CutieCymea Dat moment by CutieCymea Dat moment by CutieCymea Artwhore time?
We HATES babies. They are bald, they wear no clothes except a diaper, they have big freaky eyes, they can't talk propr english, they are selfish and stupid and screamy and tantrumy, and we hates them! 
Maybe she wants grandchildren from you one day and so she called you a bitch because you said you hate them.
I don't care if she wants, it's my body.
Don't like babies too, I do not find them beautiful or cute... Blame my arts sense :lol: cause I prefer sharps than curves in shapes.
And I am a quiet person so when they scream, I would like to be deaf! *injured ears* Thankfully, I was not one like that =P (Razz) .
I hate babies too. Ever since I was a toddler, every time I went to a restaurant, and I saw a baby there, I would get nervous around it because THEY'RE SO UNPREDICTABLE AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY'RE GONNA START SCREAMING AND CRYING AND MURDERING MY EARDRUMS ALKDFKLSDAJFLSDJFLKASDJFLKSDAJFLKASDJFLK;AJDLFJLAJFLKA. Freaks me out every time.
Everyone needs to realize that not everyone is meant to reproduce or raise a child, including your mom. The human race is already overpopulated, why do we need to make that problem worse by making EVERYONE have a kid?

I like babies, but at times, I really can't stand it when they don't shut up, and this occurs only in public, and only in FREAKING movie theaters. :stare: WTF people if your kid isn't old enough to realize what quiet time means, then don't take them to a movie theater of all places! If you're that desperate to see a movie, then get a sitter. Not that hard. My mom wouldn't take us to the movies until we were four-five and able to sit down and shut up for two hours.
Most people say: "Deal with it" yeah, when i punch your kid in the face, you better deal with it too
At least my faith in humanity was restored when this one guy had enough and complained to management who asked the stupid family to leave until their baby shuts up. They never came back in. 
I don't hate babies, per se, but I definitely hate the adults around them. I don't find them cute. But you know what's the worse part about babies? Strollers.

People leaving strollers everywhere, taking up space, bumping into people. I don't find it "cute" to see some disgusting couple taking up the whole sidewalk slowly with their goddamn stroller and taking their damn time, with no regard to people behind them who may be in a rush. Those people should just not reproduce. I also have been bumped by strollers multiple times, because people just think it's okay to ram people with them in public places such as movies, aquariums, etc. That leaves bruises, and nobody cares because "awww look how cute the baby is". 
IKR they're like "aw, sorry, but look at my baby! >w<" like look at my bruise OTL
Hahaha my mom gets REALLY mad at me when I tell her I seriously plan to never have kids. Not all women are born to be mothers. Though I really really love dogs.
IKR they get so angry. like i wasnt born to get married and reproduce 
Technically women and men are only born to reproduce.
We're born to live.
Yes so if the human race is going to live, they must breed. 

Breeding = Living = Life

I'm not saying we're birth machines, but every creature (well, 99.9%) has two goals: Survive and breed.
Even a creationist would know that if we don't breed, we'll die out. Which is why we haven't died out, because
by instinct we want to breed.
Hahaha yeah I'll never understand.
Ah, the bitterness in this thread. I wonder if I could cut it with a knife and saute it.
That would be murder, honey.
I like kids, but yeah, they can be demanding, noisy, expensive and time consuming...
You realize that she is probably plotting your pregnancy as we speak so she can steal your potential offspring and have them as pets until they grow up and she doesn't like them anymore.