Financial problems...

I'm fifteen and I already have financial problems. :stare:

I need to gain 100 bucks before Christmas for drivers ed, an extra six for a new charger cable and another fifty for a power washer to make all that money. :stare:

This is exactly why I never wanted to grow up. :grump:

anti-complaint: sister just got a job at chik-fil-a! :la:

bonus complaint: and now my closet doors are broken. -.-
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Babysit, you'll have it in two weeks.
I spent all my money on groceries, and to fix my stupid bathroom with its stupid leaky pipes and stupid black paint. :C

My suggestion is babysitting and/or selling stuff. Depends if it's cold where you are yet.
The sad part is someday you'll realize $100 isn't really all that much. :|

But, the other side of that is it should be fairly easy to earn that amount. Find something to sell on Craigslis, mow some yards, rake some leaves, walk some dogs... stuff like that. If you're in a state where they charge a deposit on bottles and cans, take a walk, pick up the bottles/cans you find, and turn them in for the refund. If you're not in a state where there's a deposit, you can still probably recycle aluminum cans for a little money. I don't know how you do lunch at school, but when I was your age, I got a certain amount each week, and whatever I had left I kept. It all adds up.
I know a hundred isn't a lot but it sure feels like it. :grump:

Don't have anything worth selling. Unless you count close to the full set of animorph books (a total of fifty four) some in used condition.

The can thing wouldn't work either because no one litters here. :noes:

I don't go to school and I don't get an allowance.
Well, those were just suggestions. Don't focus on what won't work; look for something that will.
Why don't you save up money before getting your drivers license? ....probably the more smart thing to do :nod: My mom thought me "if you want something, save up for it!"  
I do save but tons of things get in the way such as birthdays for five other people. :noes:
Hm....that is why I hate birthdays :lmao: no just joking, if you know what they like, try and find it cheap, or on sale, even when it's like a few months before their actual birthday! ;p
Not sure if you have a mobile phone, try saving on that as well :nod: the same with going out, less expensive drinks, if you smoke, stop smoking :lmao: ....there are loads of different things you can think off to save monies :o make it into a game or a hobby! 
I can't save money because I don't earn any. XD

I also don't smoke. :p
You don't get money from your parents?

Good! :P smoking smells and tastes bad!
How do you get money for other peoples birthdays then? O.o...since you said you spend money at that....
View all replies
I need £62,500 :dummy:
Oh my god, if only I had that to worry about! I have to pay bills, have a student loan to pay off etc. Being grown up is hell - cherish your childhood while you can!
I tried that already, had to deal with idiocy. 0.o
Prostitution time!
Sell something? :O
I literally have nothing I could sell. -.-
Man.. Perhaps you could earn money online.
Search for small jobs in your neighbourhood, wash cars, clean garden, take care of the dog, fix computers...
Tried the cars didn't work.

Gardens are already done by professionals.

I did once take care of someone's dog but now he has a roommate to do that.

I don't know how to fix computers.
You need to explain to your potential customer that you can be cheaper than a professional, and can make a better work or have a better customer service because you are closer and more available.
When you face some competitors try to estimate what are the pros and cons of each one and build your communication around that to your potential customer.
The fact that they potentaily know you (neighbours) should help.

Perhaps you can make a list of all your competences and see where you are good or better than people around you and check how you can make a service of it.
You're not even here yet, son. Enjoy your youth while you can. :pat: