My god damn molar hurts.

My lower left molar was hurting, so i went to see the dentist who told me i had a cavity. So he thought the best possible solution was to carve the fucking molar until i had a nice U shaped hole in it. I can't chew with it, and the nerve is so exposed that cold air, water and food makes it hurt like a motherfucker.

So basically I went to see the dentist so he could make my molar stop hurting, and now it hurts more than ever AND it's an useless piece of shit.

DENTISTRY
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What the fuck? Find a new dentist.
So he just left it? He didn't even put in a temporary filling? No wonder you're in pain. I say you call back and complain about shit service.
I canlled back and he offered to "take a look at it". I aLmost told him to fuck off.
Dude, he was supposed to fill it with amalgam or composite.  Even a temporary filling is better than nothing.

You should call his office back to find out what the hell he was thinking and possibly go see another dentist.  I doubt the nerve itself is exposed, since you'd require a root canal at that point, but when the tooth is drilled down to the dentin it does get extremely sensitive.
Well i'm no dentist so i didn't know about the root canal thing, but yeah it hurts a lot if cold air even brushes by it.
He should've filled it with amalgam or resin, not just left it open like that where it could get infected. What a fucking prick.
My cousin had the same problem - when she went to her mom about it, her mom just told her, in full seriousness, that her jaw was simply expanding. :v
Yeah, I couldn't stop lolling at that for days. :lol:
O_O

Remind me not to go to your dentist... :fear:
And he just left it?! And I thought my dentist was bad....
It's so he can tell you later "well I tried, but the only way to fix it now is with a crown, $5,000 please... oh and your insurance only covers half of that, have fun."

I'd go see a different dentist.
I know, i've learned my lesson, i'm just pissed that it cost me my chewing.
I have a consultation next Friday to see when I have to get my wisdom teeth removed.... :P Plus I probably need braces.

Luckily I don't have any cavities. :| Sucks for you that you have a cavity and your dentist is incompetent.
And he didn't bother to fill it...?
why didnt they crown it
He probably thought my molar was riffraff and didn't deserve kingship.
Sounds like you need to brush more!
There is nothing left to brush anymore.
BECAUSE YOU'RE WEAK
WELL MAYBE I AM BUT AT LEAST I GOT AN AVERAGELY SIZED MANHOOD